IGNORED

Barnsley away (Merged)

DavidNoble

Well I have to say I am disappointed with the outcome today. I thought we * did enough to win that and we really needed those points. For the first time in a while I actually enjoyed the game. We just don't seem to have the quality to see the game out and I think it is going to cost us. Fair play to you though for not giving in although you would probably admit you couldn't have complained if you had lost. Thank god you didn't nick it - that would have been robbery.

Good luck guys for the run in. Hope you make it, although forgive me for saying hope to see you next season, if only because that would mean we stayed up. :)

* for the avoidance of doubt, 'we' means Barnsley ;)

1 hour ago, redsfan said:

Well I have to say I am disappointed with the outcome today. I thought we * did enough to win that and we really needed those points. For the first time in a while I actually enjoyed the game. We just don't seem to have the quality to see the game out and I think it is going to cost us. Fair play to you though for not giving in although you would probably admit you couldn't have complained if you had lost. Thank god you didn't nick it - that would have been robbery.

Good luck guys for the run in. Hope you make it, although forgive me for saying hope to see you next season, if only because that would mean we stayed up. :)

I like Barnsley. Down to earth working class club. No delusions of grandeur, no entitled mentality,  your fans just get on with supporting the club. I wonder if your forum would be as poisonous as ours is right now if you were 7th in the league..

18 minutes ago, redsfan said:

We were very lucky to get a point. You had a simple plan and it worked well. Two very nervous teams but your drecteness made a mockery of our complex passing.

On 19/03/2018 at 22:42, Hampshire Red said:

Its close to big cities like Sheffield so no excuse for not getting there. Huge away end we will never fill so PoTD is easy too. This will be a good thermometer for our real support levels at the time we are about to get in the Play Offs. Dont embarrass the City with a lack of support

Sorry mate. It's "a difficult place" to go. Lee Johnson said. That's why none of us were there with you today. @slartibartfast was going to go, but at his age, it's a bloody difficult place to go. 

You can't argue with Lee.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

With respect, what do you think are the positives at the moment? 3 wins in 15 games is worrying - regardless of our league position...

That we aren't at our best, BUT we are still well  in the shake up at the death. AND be honest, where did any of us think we would be, if asked in the summer?

On to Monday, get behind the lads, get the win...  and who knows?

Life isn't so bad being a City fan

Archived