IGNORED

Barnsley away (Merged)

DavidNoble

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Is he still...Jesus three games is ages isn't it? Ha and I also totally forgot Wright. Baker and Wright at CB then.  Flint on the sofa.

Yea hopefully flint will learn from his mistake, his disciplinary record is very good usually tho so we can forgive him this one. Hopefully he comes back well rested and firing. Apparently Magnussons injury isn’t to bad, thought he played well against Ipswich so he’s another option at cb!!

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You`ve obviously never tried one of the bacon barm cakes from the greasy spoon that used to be behind the home end. Bloody lovely they were.

“Barm cake” isn’t that just a roll, everywhere south of Birmingham..?!

41 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

“Barm cake” isn’t that just a roll, everywhere south of Birmingham..?!

When I started going out with my now wife (from Manchester) in 1996 the local council paid for a translator for me, there were so many words and phrases to learn. 

Its close to big cities like Sheffield so no excuse for not getting there. Huge away end we will never fill so PoTD is easy too. This will be a good thermometer for our real support levels at the time we are about to get in the Play Offs. Dont embarrass the City with a lack of support

10 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Its close to big cities like Sheffield so no excuse for not getting there. Huge away end we will never fill so PoTD is easy too. This will be a good thermometer for our real support levels at the time we are about to get in the Play Offs. Dont embarrass the City with a lack of support

Piss easy to get to as well.

11 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Slightly OTT. It's a bank holiday weekend many people go away.

Archived