IGNORED

£20 Barnsley Return Travel

Singingsuperstar

14 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

After our win there will be "in car entertainment" (Thatchers) on way back!!! As pilot l won't be participating but my lad will! 

Stick it on cruise control and you’ll be fine.

Ive got a seat in my SMART car, not quite the Merc experience but it’s certainly cosy

3 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Stick it on cruise control and you’ll be fine.

Ive got a seat in my SMART car, not quite the Merc experience but it’s certainly cosy

Smart car?  sounds a bit formal, collar and tie job I presume?... Prefer something a little more casual for a football match tbh.

1 hour ago, Singingsuperstar said:

After our win there will be "in car entertainment" (Thatchers) on way back!!! As pilot l won't be participating but my lad will! 

Isn't it a bit irresponsible to be letting an 8-year-old drink Thatchers?

Get him on the Natch, ffs :)

1 hour ago, Singingsuperstar said:

4 minutes ago, Red7 said:

Isn't it a bit irresponsible to be letting an 8-year-old drink Thatchers?

Get him on the Natch, ffs :)

Not Thatchers cider you fool... 

The lads a mad Conservative Party supporter,  Maggie is his heroine, he's got her posters all over his bedroom walls etc..

He likes nothing better than watching back to back videos of old news reels featuring Thatcher on election trails and hustings plus compilations of PM Questions and her greatest speeches from The House and number 10...  on long City away day journeys, he has hours and hours of Thatcher to enjoy..  The audio visual system in dads Merc is fantastic, when Maggie is on it's like she's sat there with you in the car.. Stunning!

7 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

My mistake. For one horrible moment there, I thought you were going to launch into a description of what "being on the Thatchers" really means...an image it would be impossible to unsee.

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

The lads a mad Conservative Party supporter,  Maggie is his heroine, he's got her posters all over his bedroom walls etc..

He likes nothing better than watching back to back videos of old news reels featuring Thatcher on election trails and hustings plus compilations of PM Questions and her greatest speeches from The House and number 10...  on long City away day journeys, he has hours and hours of Thatcher to enjoy..  The audio visual system in dads Merc is fantastic, when Maggie is on it's like she's sat there with you in the car.. Stunning!

Dennis you mean?!!! 

34 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Show some respect for the dead

19 hours ago, Red7 said:

My mistake. For one horrible moment there, I thought you were going to launch into a description of what "being on the Thatchers" really means...an image it would be impossible to unsee.

Carol, back in the day 

Archived