IGNORED

Season Tickets Countdown

Bristol Rob

The website really is a useless POS and the phones are backed up. There is literally no reason not to have a physical ticket office given this debacle, especially as it is impossible to arrange seat moves (or even get disabled / carer match tix) online.

Same, whats the point of even advertising it... 

2 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Same issue with phone as others. Have just done 3 seat moves online

Just now, beaverface said:

What did you click to do that online? I can't see an option?

I would like to know how to do this too. 

I took Monday off work as Annual Leave in order to transfer my son’s season ticket in the Dolman to W14 which is central Lower Lansdown. Then booked today as leave because of the change of mind from the club.

30 minutes of non stop dialling using both landline and mobile.... but when I got through staff were helpful. 

Sorted, with my son in the row in front a few seats to the side.

i do very much feel for those who can’t renew for financial reasons and respect those who don’t want to renew on a point of principle.

I will attempt to assuage my conscience by making a contribution to the crowd funding.

The problem I faced is that watching and supporting Bristol City is in my blood, like a religion. I’ve supported since 1961 through good times with good owners and bad ones. Yes, the club’s made a mistake in not appreciating the difference between fans and clients. Hopefully it will learn....and I hope that those who haven’t renewed are able to do so before we are promoted. I’m off to Barnsley tomorrow and hope we can make those “pray offs” and make history by actually succeeding. Always an optimist!

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

How have you managed this as I was told it was over the phone only 

Tickets that have already been bought cannot be moved - you would just buy different seats with the usual process, and after 8pm your old ones would be removed from your ID and made available, which makes the entire 8pm deadline redundant.

And you still can't select disabled/carer options online.

I will not be renewing due to wanting my saturdays back so I can earn on this day and enjoy new hobbies. I love supporting city but I've decided it's time to do other things.

It does seem extra needy to keep texting me though .... I bet loads arent renewing....

Once you have renewed  your original seat from this season, click on this link, then click on the 'click here' where it says change seats, this takes you to the seats still avaialbe, select the new seat you want, put it in your basket, when in basket click on ASSIGN OWNERS and if you are logged in, it should do it

Or is this not right, probably not!

Whatever, it's certainly doesn't seem straight forward............ shock!

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/last-chance-to-renew-your-seat/

First time in 15 years I haven't renewed - sadly gradually falling out of love with the club. I thought once I missed the deadline I would feel some regret but so far none. Maybe ill miss it now I no longer will be going every other week. But for now I am looking forward to doing more away games & picking & choosing home games. The club bombarding me with emails & texts stinks of desperation as mentioned above which rather then made me want to renew it had the reverse affect.

1 minute ago, nick jones of hereford said:

I understood that one could only change seats today by buying before the deadline and then phoning the club to swap. This is what I did.

I paid full price for the new (more expensive) seat with a promise that I’d be refunded the difference.

Have you managed to get through?

21 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

I will not be renewing due to wanting my saturdays back so I can earn on this day and enjoy new hobbies. I love supporting city but I've decided it's time to do other things.

It does seem extra needy to keep texting me though .... I bet loads arent renewing....

Needy...?!

36 minutes ago, Real Red said:

Once you have renewed  your original seat from this season, click on this link, then click on the 'click here' where it says change seats, this takes you to the seats still avaialbe, select the new seat you want, put it in your basket, when in basket click on ASSIGN OWNERS and if you are logged in, it should do it

Or is this not right, probably not!

Whatever, it's certainly doesn't seem straight forward............ shock!

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/last-chance-to-renew-your-seat/

Doesnt work for me, just wants me to buy another ticket even after assigning to a user who has renewed already. 

Archived