IGNORED

Team for Barnslee

barneyrubble

Firstly thank ***** the international break is over its like watching paint dry.

Hopefully Friday lee should have some tricky selection decisions.

There all must win games from now on.I would go with.

Fielding 

Pisano Wright Baker Kelly

Brownhill   Smith  Pack   Bryan

Reid   Diedhiou 

Looks like a decent team with no real weaknesses. Also we might have a half decent bench .Wonder whether we might have another surprise on the bench a new left sided midfielder. 

Kelly deserves his spot but I didn’t get that impression from Johnson in his interview. Maybe that was to not give Barnsley any info on what our starting line up will be who knows, but it sounds as if Joe will be straight back in. 

Assuming everyone’s fit and ready to go. 

Fielding 

Brownhill Smith Pack Bryan 

Paterson 

Reid 

I’d be curious to see if perhaps Reid and Pato can ignite their form from earlier on in the season together. If it’s not working bring Diedhiou or Milan on. Hopefully we see COD get some minutes as well. 

36 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Firstly thank ***** the international break is over its like watching paint dry.

There all must win games from now on.I would go with.

Fielding 

Reid   Diedhiou 

Looks like a decent team with no real weaknesses. Also we might have a half decent bench .Wonder whether we might have another surprise on the bench a new left sided midfielder. 

I'd drop Diedhiou for the beast from the East Djuric and possibility Brownhill for Paterson

2 hours ago, Barney red said:

Fielding 

Reid   Diedhiou 

That's the selection I'd go with but LJ is a huge fan of Bryan so he may start with him at LB. He praised Kellys impressive performance against Ipswich but added that (paraphrase)  "he's behind a top class LB"  so Kelly could be on the bench.

That said LJ could surprise us all and start with Kent or Eliasson out wide.

Is great that we have a game coming up after the dull international break.

Djuric got to start for me. Type of player we need in a game like this.

Really think him and bobby Reid can turn Thier partnership into Quinn and Phillips had at Sunderland 

Djuric doesn't only win 90% of the ball in the air he also finds a team mate with it.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's the selection I'd go with but LJ is a huge fan of Bryan so he may start with him at LB. He praised Kellys impressive performance against Ipswich but added that (paraphrase)  "he's behind a top class LB"  so Kelly could be on the bench.

That said LJ could surprise us all and start with Kent or Eliasson out wide.

Is great that we have a game coming up after the dull international break.

I would expect Kent to play tomorrow, considering he was on loan at Barnsley last season 

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Djuric got to start for me. Type of player we need in a game like this.

Really think him and bobby Reid can turn Thier partnership into Quinn and Phillips had at Sunderland 

Djuric doesn't only win 90% of the ball in the air he also finds a team mate with it.

Not sure Djuric is quite ready for a start yet but none of us are aware of just how 'ready' he is. He'll probably be used as and Impact sub.

I would play Kelly again because he has been fantastic but we must put into consideration that he played 90 minutes in both games for England Under 20's so I think he will be rested for Monday so my team would be 

Fielding

Pisano      Wright       Baker        Bryan

Brownhill    Smith     Pack       Paterson

Diedhiou    Reid

Fielding

Pisano    Wright        Baker     Bryan 

Paterson     Smith     Pack      Brownhill

Reid       Diedhiou 

Subs  Steele Magnússon O'Neil Walsh Kent  Diony  Djuric 

Archived