IGNORED

The Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day Thread 39

2 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Can you imagine Junior Bent playing Golden Shot?

Up and to the left...

Higher up...

Further left...

It’s difficult to imagine Junior Bent playing football. He definitely ran around a bit but I’m not sure he was actually playing football 

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

.... you're probably thinking of DorisMarie ,  its that fella from Yate that bothers ya. still in love but heartbroken eh Tone?  

(the whole sorry affair reminds me of Ernie Sue & Ted ... ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bQhRVVzAyU

I am indeed but let it be known there is a price I will pay for his scalp & scrotum  :bruce_h4h:

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

She was sold off for mutton years ago mate.

Let's hope Barnsley are for the chop - like lambs to the slaughter.

Fancy it will be much tougher than that though, as we seem to find it difficult against struggling teams.

25 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Don't they have Good Friday holiday in France Tone?  Here it is a holiday and is called  Suur (Big) Friday.  

It's not a holiday , surprisingly, I'm at the office .

We do have lots of " jours fériés " so we'll turn our wine sniffing noses up at your paltry British bank holidays.

We also have quite a few unofficial days off that in English are called ' strikes ' .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

We do have lots of " jours fériés " so we'll turn our wine sniffing noses up at your paltry British bank holidays.

We also have quite a few unofficial days off that in English are called ' strikes ' .

Google countries with most statutory holidays.... Indonesia then Philippines i believe but add in Le Strike and no doubt France might top it. Never stopped me working mind. ;)

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Don't forget the odd "pont jour" also

Edited by BigTone
3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The one in the top photo , 2nd right , looking a bit lost , does have a family resemblance.

The one 2nd from the left looks like she forgot to put her teeth in.  Do you share them (the teeth that is) ?

Edited by BigTone
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If you’re in the office,  Major, why aren’t you doing any work? Or is the expression  “office” just another way of saying the local bar?

8 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

If you’re in the office,  Major, why aren’t you doing any work? Or is the expression  “office” just another way of saying the local bar?

You've been sprung Your Maj. Let's hope your Mrs doesn't find out.

PS: Is she Neil Warnocks twin sister ?

FAWLTY.jpg

Edited by BigTone
7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

hopefully we can crucify Barnsley today and our defence will be resurrected on Monday with the return off Aden Flint.

I will be cross if we don't get at least 4 points from these games. Any less and we will have egg on our faces.

Really hoping that it will be a Good Friday for City.

It ain't over till the Easter Bunny sings

easter bunny.jpg