IGNORED

The Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day Thread 39

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Wolves and Man City tend to do it quite a bit so I will have to just disagree with you on that point.

:blink:

What with three ‘physical’ / battering ram predominantly type forwards ?

Really ?

Such as ?

Sane and Sterling either side of Jesus  or Aguero isn’t quite the same thing is it 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
46 minutes ago, hodge said:

Flip side, LJ takes Bobby off while we're chasing the game, you can imagine the reaction of 'ffs why is he taking off our best striker!?!? He doesn't have a ******* clue!'

Yeh you are right if we are chasing the game but at 1-1 which it was I think most knowledgeable football fans would except that bobby should have came off but he decided to make odd substitutions

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:blink:

What with three ‘physical’ / battering ram predominantly type forwards ?

Really ?

Such as ?

Sane and Sterling either side of Jesus  or Aguero isn’t quite the same thing is it 

We are talking about 3 players in general in a forward position, or you were, and I responded to it by saying its not uncommon and LJ had not lost the plot. Now you are manipulating the discusion to specific types of player which is an entirely different discussion. I can see you are in a rather argumentative mood with a lot of people on here so I will just leave it there and not respond further. 

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

They should rename this forum Knee jerk incrporated, trawling through and reading some of the comments posted of abuse and despair is hilarious.....LJ Out, tactically inept, doesn't know wtf he's doing...............and then elation and play offs here we come.  The championship is the most unpredictable league, probably in Europe, Barnsley are fighting for their lives, so they are not gonna just roll over.  LJ has plenty of faults, but he is one of the youngest managers in the top 2 divisions, has taken a team that seemed certain to be relegated last season to 1 point from the play offs. I personally think he's doing a great job.  No I am NOT a happy clapper, and I am prone to moments of over reaction and stupid comments..........but maybe a few people should read back through some of the absurdly embarassing posts made during this game.  Sorry I will get off of my soapbox and look forward to beating Brentford on Monday, that's the beauty of the championship, no 2 games/performances are ever the same.

And you are mostly correct but sadly to some posters LJ is beyond criticism and today and several other performance over our mainly abject 3 month poor run, he has made some astonishingly poor decisions.

Not least our January window, it is a window that should have seen us signing players to help maintain our position and ended up as signing 2 poor players at this level and another who isn't getting a look in and then there Eliasson, I for one would love to know whatever is going on there, he must be watching the performances of Paterson and Kent and thinking WTF am I doing here.

46 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

This superior style of football you have, and seem to brag about looks to be serving you well.

C336A0DF-E30C-46A2-B186-25B55FCBD2BE.jpeg

Well well, look who it is.....it's Good Friday, you've won again, you're chasing Wolves hard for top spot and keeping the chasing pack away from 2nd spot and yet you're on here when you really should be gloating on your own forum....:facepalm:

56 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

This superior style of football you have, and seem to brag about looks to be serving you well.

C336A0DF-E30C-46A2-B186-25B55FCBD2BE.jpeg

Our crowds and attendances are "superior." Your support is woeful. Our results are woeful, yours are "superior." See you the season after next. In the Championship.

3 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

I know. When you see how well the players have played and some incredable performances earlier in the season, it's then so frustrating to see the same players performing so poorly over so many games recently. I know we will turn it around but when and how, I have no idea.

During the play offs hopefully:fingerscrossed:

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

They should rename this forum Knee jerk incrporated, trawling through and reading some of the comments posted of abuse and despair is hilarious.....LJ Out, tactically inept, doesn't know wtf he's doing...............and then elation and play offs here we come.  The championship is the most unpredictable league, probably in Europe, Barnsley are fighting for their lives, so they are not gonna just roll over.  LJ has plenty of faults, but he is one of the youngest managers in the top 2 divisions, has taken a team that seemed certain to be relegated last season to 1 point from the play offs. I personally think he's doing a great job.  No I am NOT a happy clapper, and I am prone to moments of over reaction and stupid comments..........but maybe a few people should read back through some of the absurdly embarassing posts made during this game.  Sorry I will get off of my soapbox and look forward to beating Brentford on Monday, that's the beauty of the championship, no 2 games/performances are ever the same.

I assume you were not there. We still have good players and we have improved. Tiday was abject like Brentfird away early this season. Very lucky. Outfought and outplayed

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fulham - we were ok / spirited -!mainly thanks to an epic shift from Reid and nowhere near our normal style but competitive

I Thought we were very poor against a pitiful QPR side but again credit for spirit / doggedness

Shetf Weds - we played some great stuff but against possibly the worst side and certainly one of the most disinterested I’ve EVER seen at AG

And those three are the highlights in how many games 15 ?

And that (The performances) don’t concern you ?

Interesting this - yet Sheffield Wednesday put Preston to the sword today which we have been unable to since I can’t remember when. 

Just now, bcfcredandwhite said:

Interesting this - yet Sheffield Wednesday put Preston to the sword today which we have been unable to since I can’t remember when. 

They have picked up since we breezed last them - think they have a few injured players back

Hutchinson back and Foriesteri came on and scored today

They should never be so low with their squad and we caught them at an optimum time

3 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

He fouled Moore for the free kick that led to the first goal and Baker was just as culpable. We're conceding sloppy goals and failing to create chances at the other end.

The crazy thing is, when City face a team playing high tempo football, they can respond in kind. Fulham being a great example.

Unfortunately teams at the bottom of the table play at their own pace, often opting for a direct game that utilises big, physical players 

It's City's failure to adapt that's stalling our season. Too many players go missing and lesser teams dominate us

We've still got the quality to start a winning run, but the players need to believe in their own ability and fast. 

I agree with the gist of your post, but it was never a foul. That referee was awful, barely seemed to understand the rules of the game

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chipdawg said:

I agree with the gist of your post, but it was never a foul. That referee was awful, barely seemed to understand the rules of the game

The ref and both assistants didn't have a clue, spent most of the game looking at each other then making a decision based upon the loudness of the nearest stand!  Shite officiating.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see the strange troll that is @1bristolcity is having a hissy and throwing his rubbish icons about

:laughcont:

#ShockTroll

As usual nothing to say of s note or interest 

You rubbished 7 posts of just mine today then accused me of rubbishing you, you are a troll.  I understand you did the same to an individual that got you banned you seem to have issues with anyone who doesn’t have the same opinion as you. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Those are frighteningly close to my normal numbers. Are you sure "septic" is the right pronoun for you? ;)

My sister is the PR face but she couldn't read a toddler's picture book, let alone the tea leaves or a crystal ball.

Ever wondered why Mystic Meg has her ears covered? Yep, thats coz I'm feeding her the predictions through an ear piece.

Heard it here first.

Edited by Septic Peg
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

My sister is the PR face but she couldn't read a toddler's picture book, let alone the tea leaves or a crystal ball.

Ever wondered why Mystic Meg has her ears covered? Yep, thats coz I'm feeding her the predictions through an ear piece.

Heard it here first.

I thought she just had ugly ears :),

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

You rubbished 7 posts of just mine today then accused me of rubbishing you, you are a troll.  I understand you did the same to an individual that got you banned you seem to have issues with anyone who doesn’t have the same opinion as you. 

As usual your post and information is nonsense

I got banned because a poster accused me of being Gas and I asked him if he had the b***s to repeat it to my face - so there’s the truth 

Hope that helps

Your ‘problem’ tonight is I rubbished a single post of yours at which point you appeared to have a hissy fit and rubbished any post of mine you could find

So now we are  nearer the truth and I’ll leave you to your continuing hissy fit as you seem to desire

Take off your rose lacquered specs 

Good  Luck

:thumbsup:

Not difficult to work out who your ‘lil mate’ is - (I have some personal messages that may put Your ‘lil mate’ Different light btw) 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Without wishing to sound like Wael of the Rovers, it’s going to take time to build a good team that can looks like certain promotion contenders....

Absolutely, but it could take even longer if we lose Flint, Baker, Bryan, Reid, Smith, Brownhill before next season...all possible in my opinion....we would be starting again, not building on this season...

• Like 1
Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

As usual your post and information is nonsense

I got banned because a poster accused me of being Gas and I asked him if he had the b***s to repeat it to my face - so there’s the truth 

Hope that helps

Your ‘problem’ tonight is I rubbished a single post of yours at which point you appeared to have a hissy fit and rubbished any post of mine you could find

So now where nearer the truth and I’ll leave you to your continuing hissy fit as you seem to desire

Take off your rose lacquered specs

Good  Luck

Do you need me to post all the rubbish posts you did in relation to mine before I objectively did a couple to you because I have no issue in showing you up....I don’t have a problem with anyone hence why I have never been banned for talking nonsense... you act like a child and have been called out on it previously...so enjoy your evening as I have enjoyed mine

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Do you need me to post all the rubbish posts you did in relation to mine before I objectively did a couple to you because I have no issue in showing you up....I don’t have a problem with anyone hence why I have never been banned for talking nonsense... you act like a child and have been called out on it previously...so enjoy your evening as I have enjoyed mine

Do what you like - if it satisfies your hissy fit - it’s all good for me - you obviously have a real issue with i

Maybe read what I’ve said above about your ‘mate’ - you two - mates probably says a lot

Do what you like - if it satisfies your hissy fit - it’s all good for me - you obviously have a real issue with i

Maybe read what I’ve said above about your ‘mate’ - you two - mates probably says a lot

Wipe the dribble off your chin..as for mate again don’t know what you are on about I only know about 6 people personally on this forum and none of them have posted on this thread....haha simpleton

12 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Wipe the dribble off your chin..as for mate again don’t know what you are on about I only know about 6 people personally on this forum and none of them have posted on this thread....haha simpleton

Oh the irony

If you want to engage your brain - you jumped in on s debate I was having with Chip Red with your brainless ‘FFS’ ‘What’s your point’ well constructed and educational posts with no point or interest

Forgot that little bit at the start eh ?

for all the fun you claim to be having you can’t get your facts right and seem to want to resort to throwing out insults that I’d predict you wouldn’t dare to be so bravado about away from a keyboard

:yawn:

Maybe you are ‘risk’ 

concerning

Ill leave you to your hissy fit 

Enjoy the rest of your evening 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Oh the irony

for all the fun you claim to be having you can’t get your facts right and seem to want to resort to throwing out insults that I’d predict you wouldn’t dare to be so bravado about away from a keyboard

:yawn:

Maybe you are ‘risk’ 

concerning

Ill leave you to your hissy fit 

Enjoy the rest of your evening 

Happy to chew the fat over a pint...sit in e29, just tried to send you this on pm but you cant receive messages....I am at Brentford game, couple of spare seats next a couple of seats down if you would like a good view and we can objectively discuss the game.

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Happy to chew the fat over a pint...sit in e29, just tried to send you this on pm but you cant receive messages....I am at Brentford game, couple of spare seats next a couple of seats down if you would like a good view and we can objectively discuss the game.

You going to meet someone you call a simpleton are you ?

Im going to have be careful what I say here without incurring the Mods wrath again 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

You going to meet someone you call a simpleton are you ?

Huh sorry I don’t follow mate and getting bored now....I actually said I thought you were a good poster and even defended you against your ban as highlighted earlier...you called me out as a keyboard warrior I just said happy to debate with you as fellow fans of you fancy. This place is emotive with many different opinions and we are both passionate about our club...

Huh sorry I don’t follow mate and getting bored now....I actually said I thought you were a good poster and even defended you against your ban as highlighted earlier...you called me out as a keyboard warrior I just said happy to debate with you as fellow fans of you fancy. This place is emotive with many different opinions and we are both passionate about our club...

You referred to me as a ‘Simpleton’ did you not ?

Just ignore him mate he’s off on one of his deranged rants again.