IGNORED

The Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day Thread 39

On 11/03/2018 at 11:38, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Thanks big man. Anytime you want to say that to my face just let me know. 

Ohhhhhhh thecringewotrhy  hypocricy

priceless 

12 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Just ignore him mate he’s off on one of his deranged rants again. 

:laughcont::clap:

Maybe stick to your drivel diatribe posts about all Liverpool lads being thugs (Fact according to you Mensa king)

im leaving it for now and give the Mods a breather and let them deal wit any inappropriate posts and leave you two with your drivel, inaccuracies and hypocrisy

:yawn:

- maybe you two can pair up :thumbsup: :drunk2:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ohhhhhhh thecringewotrhy  hypocricy

priceless 

:laughcont::clap:

Maybe stick to your drivel diatribe posts about all Liverpool lads being thugs (Fact according to you Mensa king)

im leaving it for now and give the Mods a breather and let them deal wit any inappropriate posts and leave you two with your drivel, inaccuracies and hypocrisy

:yawn:

- maybe you two can pair up :thumbsup: :drunk2:

Christ don’t you have anything better to do?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You going to meet someone you call a simpleton are you ?

22 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Huh sorry I don’t follow mate and getting bored now....I actually said I thought you were a good poster...

Sorry to stick my nose into your argument guys, but as it is on a public forum I assume it’s ok for me to reply...you did call him a ‘simpleton’ - have a look at your post above - it’s number 769...you seem to have forgotten that with your ‘huh sorry I don’t follow mate’ response...

Anyway, I’ll leave you two to your ‘debate’ now - cheers...

15 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

@Tomarse He's at it again...

Surprise sirprise

All my comments are here for all to read including @Tomarse

Your neighbour appears to follow out your theme of throwing out insults  like simpleton (Somebof your posts by pm would show you in a true light) 

but tbf when challenged about it doesn’t start wailing  to the Mods  to sort out something you’ve  started

You won’t draw me in to a row with you As is your mo and desire

I hold you in far too much contenpt for your weasel like messages and actions

:thumbsup:

Good noght

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You going to meet someone you call a simpleton are you ?

Im going to have be careful what I say here without incurring the Mods wrath again 

Bob- ffs- just leave it alone. Within nano seconds you're back to picking fights and getting nasty.

You often have really good contributions and valid ones yet you have a split forum personality where you can adopt a really unpleasant edge for reasons beyond the comprehension of many including the Mods.

It's just a forum ... football's  just a game... and Lee Johnson and  Steve Lansdown are  not the Anti-Christ. Our club is doing quite well atm compared with over a 100 yrs of being an 'also ran'. Try not to find offence in posters who see the positive in the same way as some of us struggle not to take offence with posters who only see the negative.

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Bob- ffs- just leave it alone. Within nano seconds you're back to picking fights and getting nasty.

You often have really good contributions and valid ones yet you have a split forum personality where you can adopt a really unpleasant edge for reasons beyond the comprehension of many including the Mods.

You may have noticed MRR - I certainly have - that over a long period there are several posters, occasionally in tandem, who make it their business to try to rile @BobBobSuperBob.

I hope if Bob is ever forced to have another 'forum holiday' because he 'over reacts' to them, and they choose to report him (which appears to be their aim imo.) then the mods will have noticed this and at the same time relieve the forum of their presence for a similar period.

Fair's fair, it takes two to tango after all.

These posters know who they are and I'm sure Bob will be well aware too. If I was him I'd simply put 3 or 4 posters on ignore without delay and any forum unpleasantries involving him would probably stop overnight.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

I know BBSB and he knows his stuff!

I would agree with Nogbad, the MODs should start to penalise the idiots who are winding up BBSB. One of them was just rubbishing everything he posted last night.

Just use the ignore option BBSB. They have nothing decent to post on here anyway, so what’s the point? Your knowledge of football is well respected on OTIB. Keep up the positive postings and ignore the rubbish they post..

Edited by GasDestroyer
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You may have noticed MRR - I certainly have - that over a long period there are several posters, occasionally in tandem, who make it their business to try to rile @BobBobSuperBob.

I hope if Bob is ever forced to have another 'forum holiday' because he 'over reacts' to them, and they choose to report him (which appears to be their aim imo.) then the mods will have noticed this and at the same time relieve the forum of their presence for a similar period.

Fair's fair, it takes two to tango after all.

These posters know who they are and I'm sure Bob will be well aware too. If I was him I'd simply put 3 or 4 posters on ignore without delay and any forum unpleasantries involving him would probably stop overnight.

Yep - it's most definitely a two way street in any ongoing spat as are the choices of whether to engage or move on . However disagreeable someone may be , so far I've never used the ignore button simply because experience says that consistently unpleasant posters are usually hoisted by their own petard and I can't bear the thought of not being a spectator. It's like going for a pee when Fammy scores a worldie!:yes:

The rest is above my pay grade.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Yep - it's most definitely a two way street in any ongoing spat as are the choices of whether to engage or move on . However disagreeable someone may be , so far I've never used the ignore button simply because experience says that consistently unpleasant posters are usually hoisted by their own petard and I can't bear the thought of not being a spectator. It's like going for a pee when Fammy scores a worldie!:yes:

The rest is above my pay grade.

Indeed, anyone who posts regularly and has strong opinions will inevitably fall out with other posters now and again, but really there should be no long held grievances.

Pressing the report button is the resort of weaklings and inadequates imo., and I doubt @BobBobSuperBob(who may have just as good reason as any who report him) has ever done so.

I have certainly never reported a post, or poster in all my years on OTIB.

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Indeed, anyone who posts regularly and has strong opinions will inevitably fall out with other posters now and again, but really there should be no long held grievances.

Pressing the report button is the resort of weaklings and inadequates imo., and I doubt @BobBobSuperBob(who may have just as good reason as any who report him) has ever done so.

I have certainly never reported a post, or poster in all my years on OTIB.

I very rarely take notice of the poster as I scan the posts .

A good post doesn't always come from the same source .

I do notice sometimes I ' like ' a Post and recall that the poster and I have had differences of opinions over time .

So none of it is personal ,just  a lot of sillyness to help pass the time between matches.

I love you all .

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I do notice sometimes I ' like ' a Post and recall that the poster and I have had differences of opinions over time .

So none of it is personal ,just  a lot of sillyness to help pass the time between matches.

I love you all .

I simply can't ignore you.

44 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I love you all .

Sorry, but who are you?

Are you a 'newbie'? :dunno:

22 hours ago, cummins17 said:

Some people need to give their heads a wobble! How people can be calling for LJs head after the season we’ve had. If anyone would of been anything short of delighted with a top half finish after last season, they are lying! 

Luckily the powers that be are more clued up than the minority on here. 

There are posters who are desperate for LJ to fail and have been since he was appointed. They'll jump on anything slightly negative. 

A note on the ramifications of yesterday’s match after last night’s matches and today’s single Championship game; 

With both Sunderland and now Birmingham winning since we snatched victory from Barnsley’s grasp in the last minute yesterday, they’ve dropped down into the bottom three.

And despite wanting to take the ‘high road’; after their support’s near total silence when not in front yesterday (and even then they were hardly ferocious) other than goading LJ just prior to our second equaliser, I’m a little smug that results have ended up with us level on points with 5th place, and the Tykes two points from safety.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, winterbournered said:

There are posters who are desperate for LJ to fail and have been since he was appointed. They'll jump on anything slightly negative. 

Thats just terrible. I always step over spiders and beetles, because its bad luck, and of course ants as they are so fast they could run, catch me up, and sneak inside my shoe in a hunting pack. Most unpleasant. Jumping on LJ though, although he is indisputably smallish, is bang out of order.

57 minutes ago, samo II said:

A note on the ramifications of yesterday’s match after last night’s matches and today’s single Championship game; 

With both Sunderland and now Birmingham winning since we snatched victory from Barnsley’s grasp in the last minute yesterday, they’ve dropped down into the bottom three.

And despite wanting to take the ‘high road’; after their support’s near total silence when not in front yesterday (and even then they were hardly ferocious) other than goading LJ just prior to our second equaliser, I’m a little smug that results have ended up with us level on points with 5th place, and the Tykes two points from safety.

Thoroughly pleasing weekend so far. Do we dislike Hull so much we want them to lose this evening?