IGNORED

The Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day Thread 39

44 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I very rarely take notice of the poster as I scan the posts .

A good post doesn't always come from the same source .

I do notice sometimes I ' like ' a Post and recall that the poster and I have had differences of opinions over time .

So none of it is personal ,just  a lot of sillyness to help pass the time between matches.

I love you all .

Sorry, but who are you?

Are you a 'newbie'? :dunno:

22 hours ago, cummins17 said:

Some people need to give their heads a wobble! How people can be calling for LJs head after the season we’ve had. If anyone would of been anything short of delighted with a top half finish after last season, they are lying! 

Luckily the powers that be are more clued up than the minority on here. 

There are posters who are desperate for LJ to fail and have been since he was appointed. They'll jump on anything slightly negative. 

A note on the ramifications of yesterday’s match after last night’s matches and today’s single Championship game; 

With both Sunderland and now Birmingham winning since we snatched victory from Barnsley’s grasp in the last minute yesterday, they’ve dropped down into the bottom three.

And despite wanting to take the ‘high road’; after their support’s near total silence when not in front yesterday (and even then they were hardly ferocious) other than goading LJ just prior to our second equaliser, I’m a little smug that results have ended up with us level on points with 5th place, and the Tykes two points from safety.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, winterbournered said:

There are posters who are desperate for LJ to fail and have been since he was appointed. They'll jump on anything slightly negative. 

Thats just terrible. I always step over spiders and beetles, because its bad luck, and of course ants as they are so fast they could run, catch me up, and sneak inside my shoe in a hunting pack. Most unpleasant. Jumping on LJ though, although he is indisputably smallish, is bang out of order.

57 minutes ago, samo II said:

A note on the ramifications of yesterday’s match after last night’s matches and today’s single Championship game; 

With both Sunderland and now Birmingham winning since we snatched victory from Barnsley’s grasp in the last minute yesterday, they’ve dropped down into the bottom three.

And despite wanting to take the ‘high road’; after their support’s near total silence when not in front yesterday (and even then they were hardly ferocious) other than goading LJ just prior to our second equaliser, I’m a little smug that results have ended up with us level on points with 5th place, and the Tykes two points from safety.

Thoroughly pleasing weekend so far. Do we dislike Hull so much we want them to lose this evening?