IGNORED

Season Ticket Hikes for Championship Football?

MelksRed

Now that the nail is firmly in the coffin of our Premeirship ambitions.....can someone please explain why my season ticket price has gone up 14% and my kids have gone up 100%

Mr Lansdown.....you can't have your cake and eat it......put the ticket prices in line with this season for next season's championship football........if not I'll take 100% of my money and put it back in my wallet and sadly watch from a distance.

Great season, much progress, unnecessary price hikes and lack of respect for the fanbase.

#disappointing

The ticket pricing has been pretty scandalous and the club have lost a lot of goodwill, but to say 'the nail is finally in the coffin of our Premiership ambitions' is defeatist nonsense.  I really hope that the team have more fight than many of our fans.  At the start of the season we'd have all bitten anyone's hand off to be in this position.  It's true we have some pretty patchy form, but we're still in there fighting and don't have the worst run in ever.  We can still do this.....maybe it feels a bit unlikely now, but 3 points on Monday and hopefully some optimism can return.  Let's get behind the team for the big push.   

Re. tickets I'm facing a 30% hike for what is statistically most likely to be the same league and whilst annoyed at the clubs attitude to pricing I definitely don't think the season is over. Far from it.  COYR.

Archived