IGNORED

Team V Brentford

healeyred

I think it would be stupid  not to make changes on Monday especially what happened the last time we had 2 games in 3 days   wolves & Aston Villa where we played  the same team in both games  so my team for Monday

Fielding 

Wright     Flint              Baker       Kelly

Kent      Smith        Pack       Bryan 

Djuric   Reid 

Subs Steele Pisano Brownhill Walsh Paterson O'Dowda Diedhiou 

..........................fielding..............

.....,  Bailey Wright  flint.  Baker........

pisano......smith......pack....,,,...Bryan 

.......Brownhill ....Patterson or Kent..........

..............................Reid ......................

we seemed to play more on the floor with this and Diedhiou was great coming on

you could put Brownhill in place of Pisano and put Kent in

when we didn’t have Diedhiou the midfielders wound have to make the runs in behind ,now we are happy pumping it up to Diedhiou 

Just now, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

..........................fielding..............

.....,  Bailey Wright  flint.  Baker........

pisano......smith......Brownhill ......Bryan 

...................pack.....Patterson or Kent..........

..............................Reid ......................

we seemed to play more on the floor with this and Diedhiou was great coming on

Nope you still got the spine of team that got us up from league 1 who know how to play this system well. I'm replacing agard for Reid & willberham for fam/djuric 

2 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Wholesale changes is not the way forward but Flint for Wright/Pisano (if still getting back to fitness) and dropping Paterson seems the best way to go.

Tell LJ that as he swapped to 3-5-2 on the 70th minute today. 

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Fielding 

Pisano

Flint

Baker

Kelly 

Brownhill 

Pack 

Smith

Bryan

Reid

Diedhiou

Think we need to see experience for last 7 games. Captain wright needs to be in there with flint & baker. Think Kelly is a great player but need experience back there for the last 7 games

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

The only 'inexperience' there is an England U20 player who has put in 2 excellent appearances by all accounts in his last 2 for us. 

I edited hodge. He has and is doing well. But the last 7 games are crucial if he makes a mistake. It could knock his confidence. 

3 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

I edited hodge. He has and is doing well. But the last 7 games are crucial if he makes a mistake. It could knock his confidence. 

Or it could act as a massive confidence boost for him if Johnson continues to show faith in him. 

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Or it could act as a massive confidence boost for him if Johnson continues to show faith in him. 

He can go wingback. Will push jo Bryan into midfield. Can Kelly play wingback. No he will cramp up in the 45 mins 

I'm not moving on 3-5-2 if Kelly can play it. 

Fielding    

Wright.   Flint.    Baker

pisano  smith  pack    Bryan   Kelly    

Reid.    Fam / Djuric

8 hours ago, healeyred said:

I think it would be stupid  not to make changes on Monday especially what happened the last time we had 2 games in 3 days   wolves & Aston Villa where we played  the same team in both games  so my team for Monday

Fielding 

Djuric   Reid 

The last time we had two matches in three days was in March...Sheff Weds home and PNE away....

• Admin

Was crazy to drop Kelly, he has to come in to sort out the left side of the defence, after yesterday Flint walks straight back into the team. Up to now LJ hasn't had to drop one of the three centre half' bbt nnw pisano is fit for me it' WWright that needs to make way. 

Move Bryan into midfield though after yesterday it would be easy to leave him out completely, give Patterson a rest and have him on the bench, the rest of the team as yesterday. 

Kent yesterday couldn't put a decent ball in anywhere so would be lucky to stay in the squad. 

What has happened to Eliason?

Too soon for C'OD? If not he'l be ii tthe squad for Millwall am sure 

Fielding

Pisano

Flint

Baker

Kelly

Brownhill

Smith

Pack

Bryan

Reid

Diedhou

Subs:

Steele

Maggers

Wright

Oneil

Pato

Elliason/Kent (Probably will be Kent over Elliason but prefer Elliason for his delivery) 

Djuric

If we are in a winning position can bring O’Neil and Djuric on to help out defensively

Drawing or losing going into the last 40-30 mins on comes Djuric, Elliason and Pato to add attacking threat. 

10 hours ago, healeyred said:

Fielding 

Djuric   Reid 

I would bring Flint in for Wright and if he’s fully fit O’Dowda in for Pack probably 

Archived