IGNORED

The "like" icon

Jack Dawe

Personally I very rarely use this icon. I prefer to state why I might think that a thread/post is good but I get plenty of "like" icons on what are perfectly unreasonable comments and I'd "like" to know why the poster considers it "good."

So come on boys and girls please explain your reasons for using the like icon.

I'll add that I'm expecting plenty of them - without explanation - for this thread...........:bounce:

2 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Personally I very rarely use this icon. I prefer to state why I might think that a thread/post is good but I get plenty of "like" icons on what are perfectly unreasonable comments and I'd "like" to know why the poster considers it "good."

I'll add that I'm expecting plenty of them - without explanation - for this thread...........:bounce:

a lot of effort for  four likes, but I LIKE your style.

3 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Do away with the****

10 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

I think you should give Robbored a writing credit for this post

Archived