IGNORED

Help Abroad

Bristol_Badger

20 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

I’m in India with work and paid to watch the Barnsley and Brentford game. Does anyone know if you can watch it back if you actually miss the game? 

If they have the equivalent of " BCTV " shouldn't be a problem but it will most likely be tomorrow before it's on line .

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I took a woman to India once , at Lords .

5 minutes after you posted i still cant get it, always work out NTTDS rambles  but either I am having a blond/grey thinning day or I am just plain stupid :worship2: 

13 minutes ago, reddoh said:

5 minutes after you posted i still cant get it, always work out NTTDS rambles  but either I am having a blond/grey thinning day or I am just plain stupid :worship2: 

I’m guessing he took a woman to see india play at lords? Still doesn’t really make much sense but this is otib after all! 

1 hour ago, Bristol_Badger said:

I’m in India with work and paid to watch the Barnsley and Brentford game. Does anyone know if you can watch it back if you actually miss the game? 

The full 90 is usually put on the OS a day or two afterwards for anyone to watch, not just BCTV subscribers. It might be a bit later this week due to Easter but they should be up by the end of the week I reckon.

20 hours ago, Thornbury Red said:

its a famous line from fawlty towers

It would have been if Maj had remembered the correct line and the correct cricket ground!! - ahem...

Major: “Stange creatures women...I knew one once...I must have been rather keen on her because I took her to see India”

Basil: “India?”

Major: “At The Oval...”

Archived