IGNORED

Setting up relationship on Bristol Sport website

I am trying to add someone to my friends and family so I can get a season ticket for them on Tuesday but keep getting a message appear...

The selected client is already related to another group of people.

Adding the relationship failed.”

Any idea what this means and how to get around it? I have tried adding them and also tried them adding me but no luck.

Thanks

9 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I am trying to add someone to my friends and family so I can get a season ticket for them on Tuesday but keep getting a message appear...

The selected client is already related to another group of people.

Adding the relationship failed.”

Any idea what this means and how to get around it? I have tried adding them and also tried them adding me but no luck.

Thanks

Presumably someone else has bought tickets for this person in the past. I think you would need that person to remove them from their list so you can add them to yours.

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Presumably someone else has bought tickets for this person in the past. I think you would need that person to remove them from their list so you can add them to yours.

This is the first time she would have had a ticket and was set up as a supporter for the first time a few days ago.

Is there anyone I can tag on here that might be about to help?

Cheers

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I had this issue when trying to renew season tickets. I removed the people from all the lists but it was still giving me the error. In the end I had to go in and renew individually.

6 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

This is the first time she would have had a ticket and was set up as a supporter for the first time a few days ago.

Is there anyone I can tag on here that might be about to help?

Cheers

Was she set up by yourself if so she may already be on your friends list. 

Archived