IGNORED

Preston v Derby

Ashton_Red

Too all of you who misunderstood my post , if we don't start winning then obviously we'll not make up ground on those above us.

I know we have 2 wins v Wednesday and QPR  but we have drawn way too many matches this season.

A season unbeaten with just draws would see a club relegated.

Also , the OP asked who you would prefer to win not would you prefer a draw .

54 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Too all of you who misunderstood my post , if we don't start winning then obviously we'll not make up ground on those above us.

I know we have 2 wins v Wednesday and QPR  but we have drawn way too many matches this season.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Watch that Major that's how it starts ......... You will be asking people who you are next..... :whistle:

54 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Splitting hairs really Major, and I agree with the thrust of your argument, but I think the phrase “start winning” is the problem - having won our last two at home it’s not really the appropriate term. Certainly we need to start winning again away from home, but that’s a slightly different statement and obviously not applicable to today’s game.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yes, they are functional and effective but certainly not pretty. I know a few Cardiff STH and even they would agree with that.

2nd in the League, won more games then us, scored more goals then us, conceded less then us

I wish we were as crap as them 

Anything apart from a Preston win for me. 

I know some have stated that if Preston win it clips the wings of the others, but I’d rather put some distance between ourselves and the chasing pack. Besides, Preston seem to have replaced Forest as our Bogey team. I don’t want them in the playoffs with us. 

Archived