IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day Thread 40 (Joint Effort - Merged)

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

No changes? Are you kidding me? He really thinks we have a chance to win this game as things are?

This is where LJ struggles, as top managers will have the nuance and ability to change the set up at half time when required. This game is crying out for it. COYRs! Prove me wrong.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Hardly bizarre if you know our history or, like me, sadly watched a lot of it

It’s still bizarre and illogical. How can we be getting worse each season when we’ve improved our position each year. 

You're saying we are worse now than when we arrived in the division under Cotts? 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The point being that we’re clearly not getting ‘poorer and poorer’ and are actually improving every season in recent years.....

I really have no idea how you feel this second half of the season isn't really poor and bodes I'll for next season unless there is some evidence of dealing with this poor standard of football and poor results.  Johnson really has to take a serious look at himself

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Flint clears to Kent, who gives it away immediately, ends up with close shot over our bar.

Is he the secret agent for Mark Ashton? Tasked single handedly with total capitulation? I don't believe in conspiracy theories but why oh why did we bring him in if we have to play him every game? I am trying to be polite here but its hard.

Archived