IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day Thread 40 (Joint Effort - Merged)

Dire performance from City in every single department says Talksport... how can we play so badly. What on earth is going on with the management here. Truly shocking. If I was at the Gate tonight I would be absolutely livid with the lack of effort and sloppy sloppy play. Shameful. Nothing else to say... until now. Pick it up City.

Talksport commentary in the last 60 seconds:

"Second best in every department", "absolutely Woeful", "Another truly terrible pass" ,"They can't believe their luck" "On the balance of play, they should be 3-0 down, it's that one-sided", "Stupid foul by Bailey-Wrigth, who has not been good today"

I am glad it is not just us.

Just now, havanatopia said:

Dire performance from City in every single department says Talksport... how can we play so badly. What on earth is going on with the management here. Truly shocking. If I was at the Gate tonight I would be absolutely livid with the lack of effort and sloppy sloppy play. Shameful. Nothing else to say... until now. Pick it up City.

Johnson doesnt seem to be able to get a performance from the team now

Just now, Red Wardy Returns said:

Talksport commentary in the last 60 seconds:

"Second best in every department", "absolutely Woeful", "Another truly terrible pass" ,"They can't believe their luck" "On the balance of play, they should be 3-0 down, it's that one-sided", "Stupid foul by Bailey-Wrigth, who has not been good today"

I am glad it is not just us.

Fine margins, fella ;)

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

The players play if they fancy it, nothing to do with the manager’s tactical nouse I’m afraid. Obviously doesn’t have the respect required from his team.

Agree, just makes you wonder how much “respect” some of the players actually have for him? Is he viewed as a soft touch by some? 

Just now, Londoner said:

So Lloyd kelly is now playing centre back with baker left on the bench???

He’s injured. Hasn’t warmed up at any point, just sat on the bench al game. 

Cant believe Walsh is going to finish this game. ******* dreadful

Archived