IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day Thread 40 (Joint Effort - Merged)

Just now, old_eastender said:

Really missed Pack today, Walsh has been ineffective but then so have most of our team... and most certainly our manager!

Sorry but nothing is going to change there for at least another season...maybe 2 :sad26:

2 minutes ago, woodsy62 said:

Lee just cant get a performance out the team after all the money shockingly wasted on players

Just cannot understand this performance. Lee lost the dressing room? Pitiful, lazy and not caring according to Talksport. Tell it as it is they do. 

There is no getting away from the fact that Johnson simply isn't good enough.  

As I said days ago another manager would surely not have allowed the Christmas position to have been so messed up.

No plan B, appalling transfer window, no man management (and no Tomlin to blame).  Can't wait for post match analysis, well yes I can because we all know all the excuses by now

Just now, woodsy62 said:

Managers live and die on decisions but what the hell made him pick Walsh

He signed him? oh no he signed Engval but didn't pick him :blink:

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

BBC “With less than five minutes to go, Bristol City still haven't had a shot on target, which is not what you'd expect from a side chasing a play-off place. They've been dismal this afternoon.”

BBC obviously don't know we have been dismal for months but this is clearly a new low.

Just now, Psychopomp said:

Fallen out with Baker and Pack ? 

Rank amateurish if he has.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

There is no getting away from the fact that Johnson simply isn't good enough.  

As I said days ago another manager would surely not have allowed the Christmas position to have been so messed up.

No plan B, appalling transfer window, no man management (and no Tomlin to blame).  Can't wait for post match analysis, well yes I can because we all know all the excuses by now

Exactly this, and post match yeah tired...we go again etc, etc zzzz

Archived