IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day Thread 40 (Joint Effort - Merged)

I’m going to be controversial here and see how we play today, before deciding how good/bad the selection is. Mental concept, eh..?! 

We’ve been off the boil for a while, so I’m glad he’s mixed it up. Especially over the Easter period. 

Kent wouldn’t be my choice for a starter. Will be interesting to see if Walsh can take his chance. 

Lets hope it adds something to our lacklustre performance on Friday. 

9 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Elliason on the pitch warming up? But not in the squad. Maybe someone is touch & go for today? COYR

Yup. Just posted this. Didnt see this post

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I cannot belive no Pack. Doesnt seem injured. One of only a few players who can hold their heads up after Barnsley 

Couldn’t hear it very well on the tannoy but don’t think Holden suggested it was anything other than tactical. Odd decision on the face of it - let’s hope it pays off. 

Just think it's another very hard game today, as they all are probably until the end of the season.  Hope a good win, but with this line up who knows, Pack could come on if needed later. Still hoping for a good win and that my RB link will work soon, as not working atm. May need this forum to keep me informed.  COYR's

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Any chance we could judge the performance rather than the team selection?

LJ will have his reasons - we don’t know what they are.

Jesus this is like censorship, this is a football discussion forum FFS, where people discuss all forms of opinions relating to football and mainly about BCFC, don't even you think that this is taking your 'LJ is beyond criticism crusade' a little too far?

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Jesus this is like censorship, this is a football discussion forum FFS, where people discuss all forms of things relating to football and mainly about BCFC, don't even you think that this is taking your 'LJ is beyond criticism crusade' a little too far?

Where have I said that?

Oh yeah, I haven’t.

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Surely no one can be slated until it is over

Things needed freshing up and he looks like he has tried to do this 

let’s see

Is this your first day?! Don’t you know that Wilbraham hasn’t scored in years, what’s he got to offer us? :laugh: 

Anyhow, Derby losing 4-1 at home to Sunderland then winning away at Preston shows any result is possible in any match.

Think four home wins will do it. Not that confident but why not I suppose. Let’s hope we can put this one away today.

Archived