IGNORED

Ashton/SL speak to Dean Smith now

tinman85

That was utter garbage today. I’ve never seen us dominated like that at home before, Never!! How it only finished 1-0 is beyond me. Frankie is probably the only player to come out with any credit all all. Brentford were the better team all over the park for the full 90 minutes. It felt like they were fighting for their lives and we had nothing to play for.

I’m still on the “would have taken this at the beginning of the season” camp, but these long poor runs are quite alarming and that today was quite shocking and Johnson had no idea how to change it. 

I thought Brentford were superb though, and can see them doing very well next season

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

A manager who clearly has a clue. Shoe string budget and that's how you play football. We are on the slippery slope again and he can't change it 

I wouldn't say he can't change it.. I mean in the space of 2 years he's managed to turn a team heading for relegation under Cotts into a playoff chasing one by late 2016. Then back again...Then back again.. and now possibly back again. We all know LJ can turn bad form around , it just seems to be everything or nothing under him. We are either world beaters or utter utter dogpoo. Baffling.

Well between "it's not part of the plan" Ashton,the baffling January window,and it has to be said very strange decisions made by Johnson since Christmas they have ensured to keep to the actual plan..A lack of motivational leadership from top to bottom..and don't mention the season ticket shambles.

Pathetic.

Relagation scrap next year anyone???..don't be too surprised.

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Bit of an overreaction, we were dreadful for one game but we are still 7th and on a small budget, the turnaround has been amazing

Small budget?!

its this kind of happy clapping that drives me mad!

still turning in huge losses, wages well in eccess of turnover, we do not have a small budget ffs!

granted its not a Villa/Derby/Wolves budget but we are clearly capable of paying beyond our means. 

We are dreadful. Miles away from 2017 performances. 

Clueless. 

1 minute ago, Robert the bruce said:

Well between "it's not part of the plan" Ashton,the baffling January window and it has to be said very strange decisions made by Johnson since Christmas they have ensured to keep to the actual plan..A lack of motivational leadership from top to bottom..

Pathetic.

A club that is happy treading water under this board and management. Sad. 

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

3 wins in 18, when does it become a reasonable reaction.......

You could also say 3 defeats in 12 before today, stats are too subjective. Today was pathetic, really was but the progress over the past 12 months is incredible

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Bit of an overreaction, we were dreadful for one game but we are still 7th and on a small budget, the turnaround has been amazing

Small budget? What's Millwall's - a minus budget??

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Small budget?!

its this kind of happy clapping that drives me mad!

still turning in huge losses, wages well in eccess of turnover, we do not have a small budget ffs!

granted its not a Villa/Derby/Wolves budget but we are clearly capable of paying beyond our means. 

We are dreadful. Miles away from 2017 performances. 

Clueless. 

18th largest in the league apparently, its not small but its small in comparison to others

I'd hope that that CEO would have a short list of potential successors to whoever was the current manager. Dean Smith has certainly come on since his Walsall days. Played a blinder today whilst our chap was taken the the cleaners. 

Archived