IGNORED

Booing our players (Merged)

BristolIsRed

Sorry, but absolutely disgraceful cheering one of our own players, and our captain especially - What the **** does this say to future signings? 

Take a reality check - were you lot saying this when we beat Man Utd? 

Were you lot saying Bailey Wright was shit after Man Utd and Man City?

Just now, BristolIsRed said:

Sorry, but absolutely disgraceful cheering one of our own players, and our captain especially - What the **** does this say to future signings? 

Take a ******* reality check - were you lot saying this when we beat Man Utd? 

I didn't cheer him I booed him 

2 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Totally agree. People who did that can **** off and never come back as far as I’m concerned. They aren’t fans

Aye. They're customers. People that want something in return for their hard-earned. Such is life, now.

4 minutes ago, BristolIsRed said:

Take a ******* reality check - were you lot saying this when we beat Man Utd? 

Tbf a hell of a lot people have been saying it for months,not me but that performance reminded me of dyche all those years ago

Just now, Jack Dawe said:

Aye. They're customers. People that want something in return for their hard-earned. Such is life, now.

Yep. And if you treat them like customers then don't be surprised when they behave as customers do and express their dissatisfaction with what they've paid for.

1 minute ago, BristolIsRed said:

£30 to watch a team 7th in the league. It was £30 to watch a relegation team last year - what the **** would you prefer?

I prefer a balanced team managed by a competent coach. Way things have been since xmas those prepared to pay £30 will be watching a relegation team next season too. Fans the world over express their anger. If they all stayed away as you want it would upset Sir Steve greatly wouldnt it.

Cosy set up.

10 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

He was bad, but so was everyone else 

joe Bryan got ******* raped today which put pressure on wright 

Have a bit of a think about what you've written there imo, please don't normalise such language.

10 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

He was bad, but so was everyone else 

joe Bryan got ******* raped today which put pressure on wright 

Completely agree, Wright was the scapegoat today, Joe Bryan needs to take a good look at himself, he had an absolute shocker.

1 minute ago, BristolIsRed said:

No-one deserves it - does someone do it to you in your workplace?

Mmm yes true to a certain extent, I didn't jeer either. Perhaps I should re word it.

I understand the jeering of Kent, not Wright.

Just now, Club and Country said:

The problem I have with the jeering and the point you make is... what difference did having Paterson on the pitch make? The whole teams a shambles at the min, bobby, joe Bryan the lot 

I don't get what Paterson being on the pitch has to do with Kent/ Wright jeering 

1 minute ago, Loon plage said:

I prefer a balanced team managed by a competent coach. Way things have been since xmas those prepared to pay £30 will be watching a relegation team next season too. Fans the world over express their anger. If they all stayed away as you want it would upset Sir Steve greatly wouldnt it.

Cosy set up.

Can you tell me what next week scores will be?

Archived