IGNORED

Booing our players (Merged)

BristolIsRed

14 minutes ago, BristolIsRed said:

Sorry, but absolutely disgraceful cheering one of our own players, and our captain especially - What the **** does this say to future signings? 

Take a ******* reality check - were you lot saying this when we beat Man Utd? 

Were you lot saying Bailey Wright was shit after Man Utd and Man City?

Stop talking about the cup run. It's the league that matters. Some of those players have to take responsibility. There is no way Pack and Baker should miss out at this stage of season. Dire team selection and tactics. 

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Is a captain the leader of a team?

Shouldn't he be earning his money when things are going against us? 

Please....enlighten me.....what impact did our leader have?

Yes, more off the pitch than off it these days though. Yes, they all should. Minimal. He was poor.

See above. Still don't understand the booing against Wright today. 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Stop talking about the cup run. It's the league that matters. Some of those players have to take responsibility. There is no way Pack and Baker should miss out at this stage of season. Dire team selection and tactics. 

2 games in 3 days? Can you play that? Baker just come back from injury and you didn’t see what Pack was like in training, did you?

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bit like our ‘ Superfan’ fans abusing fellow fans that left before full time

Always stood up and supported Sec 82 but that was truly embarrassing

They were as quiet as the rest of the crowd. 

Full of superfans there. 

And no, they are not any holier than the rest of us even though they clearly think it! 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Absolutely, embarrassing themselves there sadly.

Here is the news: people can leave the ground when they ******* well want, and they are not answerable to you because you have a drum

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

There's only enough a manager can do, only Fielding and Flint came out of today with any credit, every other player was terrible

2 minutes ago, BristolIsRed said:

2 games in 3 days? Can you play that? Baker just come back from injury and you didn’t see what Pack was like in training, did you?

No difference from Saturday to Tuesday as normal. The happy clappers need to wake up and smell the coffee. 

7 minutes ago, BristolIsRed said:

No-one deserves it - does someone do it to you in your workplace?

Most people in their work places dont get cheered, their names chanted or send people into wild estacy for doing their job either to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

They were as quiet as the rest of the crowd. 

Full of superfans there. 

And no, they are not any holier than the rest of us even though they clearly think it! 

Last post by me, but section 82 were hilarious today 

arguing because someone else brought a drum, while at the same time doing nothing to create an atmosphere

as for the singing to own fans, I know, recognise, have been in the company of many in section 82... and don’t make me laugh about leaving early!! 

8 minutes ago, BristolIsRed said:

No-one deserves it - does someone do it to you in your workplace?

I do the job i'm paid to do, if I have an off day I get bollocked for it and rightly so. Why should footballers be any different?

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Absolutely. I totally stand with you on this. Disgusting behaviour from a section of our fans.

46 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Always stood up and supported Sec 82 but that was truly embarrassing and Done absolutely themselves no favours today 

Complete disgrace 

Worth remembering S82 is a small group of supporters not that whole 800 in that section. The S82 lads didn’t do this, was everyone else in the blocks

3 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Last post by me, but section 82 were hilarious today 

arguing because someone else brought a drum, while at the same time doing nothing to create an atmosphere

as for the singing to own fans, I know, recognise, have been in the company of many in section 82... and don’t make me laugh about leaving early!! 

Last post?

but youve added so much!

2 minutes ago, Ultra_faction said:

Worth remembering S82 is a small group of supporters not that whole 800 in that section.

That may well be but a good number joined in with the taunt. 

It wasn't a lack of effort from bailey it was just a bad game so don't they he deserved the reaction he got, Kent was worse but got some applause. I think Bailey got it worse being captain and Baker not playing but that doesn't make it right.

Archived