IGNORED

Credit to S82

BCFCadam

Whilst a lot of others began to leave, S82 dug deep and tried to get the team going, something I love to see, even on a day when 20,000 are watching an abysmal performance. Too many people whinging about droney chants and whatever, but face it, without S82, the car park would have a better atmosphere.

Under appreciated.

Just now, BCFCadam said:

Whilst a lot of others began to leave, S82 dug deep and tried to get the team going, something I love to see, even on a day when 20,000 are watching an abysmal performance. Too many people whinging about droney chants and whatever, but face it, without S82, the car park would have a better atmosphere.

Under appreciated.

Did themselves a massive disservice today 

As pathetic as the performance

2 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

Under appreciated.

That section was an embarrassment today. To start songs against own fans etc is wrong. 

Not sure who was worse today the fans or the team?

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Did themselves a massive disservice today 

As pathetic as the performance

If you’re talking about that “Is there a fire drill” chant, which I assume you are, you can understand their frustration. I’ve always massively been against leaving before the final whistle and always will be.

2 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

If you’re talking about that “Is there a fire drill” chant, which I assume you are, you can understand their frustration. I’ve always massively been against leaving before the final whistle and always will be.

And the personal abuse , various hand signals and real venom from the Superfans

Dont care whether they continue to exist or not anymore

1 minute ago, BCFCadam said:

And yet 10 minutes after the final whistle there are still thousands in the dolman and the superfans from s82 have vanished. Its almost like there's a specific problem getting out of the dolman and has been for decades. You'd do better keeping your opinions to yourselves. 

Just now, BCFCadam said:

Obviously yes that’s fine, but plenty of people leave for the matter of fact they’ve seen enough.

Wtf has that got to do with you ?

Or Sec 82 full stop ?

Worry about yourself - a lot of those that leave early are elderly and been supporters for many more years than you have

7 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

Obviously yes that’s fine, but plenty of people leave for the matter of fact they’ve seen enough.

I always stay til the end and show support to the players, and as much as anything else I want my money's worth! Though surely if someone's paid for their ticket and they've seen enough they have every right to get up and leave without being howled at?

Edited: I've used the phrase 'howled at' which I'll say is an exaggeration in fairness. 

1 minute ago, Ultra_faction said:

S82 is a small groupd of supporters working hard to improve atmosphere...it’s not everyone in the whole 800 seats. You should be referring to S25-27 not tanirshing the small group with the bad 

Yes this thread just screams unity doesn't it? Perhaps we could just focus on supporting the team instead of knocking one out about how good a bunch of fans we are compared to everyone else. 

I pays me money , hundreds of pounds 6 months before the start of the season , for 90 minutes I sang and largely tried to get behind the team , however our overpaid players couldn’t put a shift in , think they are still on that beach in Dubai. 

I booed bailey wright , he was utter shite , caught out of position etc, 

i however don’t feel the need to mock our own fans , if they leave early  not my business , 

Let’s get this right.

is there a fire drill is a light hearted song that my mum could join in with.

more of a joke than anything else.

We didn’t join in because we knew the ridiculous over reaction to it there would be and there is.

Just now, 054123 said:

I didn’t see that len.

feel free to explain.

From what I saw there was a lot of ‘w anchor’ gesturing and other various hand signs towards a few blokes that were leaving the Dolman towards the end. By no means everyone doing - just a few - but it was pretty poor imho. 

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Let’s get this right.

is there a fire drill is a light hearted song that my mum could join in with.

more of a joke than anything else.

We didn’t join in because we knew the ridiculous over reaction to it there would be and there is.

A number of idiots throwing at hand gestures and venomous verbals towards the Dolman. Dolman fans well within their rights to highlight. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

From what I saw there was a lot of ‘w anchor’ gesturing and other various hand signs towards a few blokes that were leaving the Dolman towards the end. By no means everyone doing - just a few - but it was pretty poor imho. 

Was this the large bloke who I watched instigate it? He had a large mate who joined in 

Just now, Engvall's Splinter said:

A number of idiots throwing at hand gestures and venomous verbals towards the Dolman. Dolman fans well within their rights to highlight. 

Having watched as much as I could from just behind the disabled section, the large bloke with black hair and glasses started the handbags.

but agree, whilst I had no problem with song ididnt like the nonsense that followed.

Just now, 054123 said:

Was this the large bloke who I watched instigate it? He had a large mate who joined in 

Don’t know and don’t really care tbh. It’s piss poor arguing amongst our own - especially after that performance. I’ve got mates in S82 and they were equally embarrassed. If the blokes in the Dolman  ‘started it’ then they’re equally culpable also. Don’t take it as an affront to S82 and everyone in it - I quite clearly said it was a ‘few’. 

7 minutes ago, lenred said:

Don’t know and don’t really care tbh. It’s piss poor arguing amongst our own - especially after that performance. I’ve got mates in S82 and they were equally embarrassed. If the blokes in the Dolman  ‘started it’ then they’re equally culpable also. Don’t take it as an affront to S82 and everyone in it - I quite clearly said it was a ‘few’. 

I don’t. 

As I said above. Once He started calling people *******, I knew the handbags that would ensue would do nobody any favours.

Abad day all around 

Archived