IGNORED

Credit to S82

BCFCadam

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I don’t. 

As I said above. Once I started calling people *******, I knew the handbags that would ensue would do nobody any favours.

Abad day all around 

No ‘handbags’ from me mate. Just calling it as I see it. Starting on your own fans is poor. End of.  And if it was him that started it then that applies equally to him, as I said. 

6 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

To the section 82 lads

what was the crack with kicking up a fuss because someone  else brought a drum in that section

genuine question... as I’m really intrigued to hear the answer 

Not part of S82 but in amongst that lot. The secondary drummer couldn't keep time and play the drum very well, just aimless banging in my opinion.

Don't think the issue was another drum just the bloke couldn't play it.

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

No ‘handbags’ from me mate. Just calling it as I see it. Starting on your own fans is poor. End of.  And if it was him that started it then that applies equally to him, as I said. 

Sorry, I meant handbags with the fans.

31 minutes ago, James said:

S82 is a group of supporters (throughout the ground), not the entirety of blocks S25/S26.

That song wasn't S82 'led' (or followed).

S82.... Very cliquey from what I see. If they want it to grow they need to change but I think they enjoy their exclusivity.

17 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

To the section 82 lads

what was the crack with kicking up a fuss because someone  else brought a drum in that section

genuine question... as I’m really intrigued to hear the answer 

No fuss, the bloke that brought the second one felt that playing simultaneously may benefit the atmosphere.

After having an adult conversation, think it was unanimously agreed that only one was needed. Hence back to 1 for second half.

Must be a lot of new people on the dolman or with short memories as is there a fire drill has been sung at them since the good old eastend days, it's just banter,

As for the hand signs that was aimed at one dolman fan who stood at the bottom is the steeps and have lots first to everyone is s82,

I do get how people in the dolman would not have known this but it was not to all off you just one guy wanting trouble

57 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

Whilst a lot of others began to leave, S82 dug deep and tried to get the team going, something I love to see, even on a day when 20,000 are watching an abysmal performance. Too many people whinging about droney chants and whatever, but face it, without S82, the car park would have a better atmosphere.

Under appreciated.

You sit/stand there then!:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, Nomad said:

S82.... Very cliquey from what I see. If they want it to grow they need to change but I think they enjoy their exclusivity.

Nothing exclusive about it mate, more the merrier (and more hands the better - 400+ flags laid out today).

Interested to know what you're basing your opinion on though, as couldn't be further from the message we're trying to portray?

Wouldn't want others drawing the same conclusion if it's something easily clarified.

5 minutes ago, James said:

Nothing exclusive about it mate, more the merrier (and more hands the better - 400+ flags laid out today).

Interested to know what you're basing your opinion on though, as couldn't be further from the message we're trying to portray?

Wouldn't want others drawing the same conclusion if it's something easily clarified.

James - Looks like I may have generalised or blamed ‘Sec 82’ formthose moronic chants at our own fans

One poster has kindly explained that this wasn’t the case - that it was more the ‘Standing Section’ 

If that is the case I apologise to you and those who do a lot of work for Sec 82 and hence for us fans generally

And if this is the case then it’s a real shame that in the confusion Sec 82 are being undermined or sullied by these p****s

5 minutes ago, James said:

Ok...You've disassociated the chants at fellow city fans from S82 to other's in the area? If so who and who is not S82? I've just always associated S82 and the singing section as being 'the same'. I recall the 'you're not singing over there, you c***'s' from the old Atyeo aimed at the Dolman and I associated that the same way as today.....

Anyone (like me) not aware of the subtle difference between the 2 groups may make the same mistake. You may know who is/isn't S82 but others don't.

42 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If the P****S who started on our own fans were such great fans they’d be singing in support of the team and ignoring anyone leaving with 2-3 mins to go

Most of them been following for a season or a few at best

Sorry bob I’ve been following City for 37 years. No disrespect from me . Except the Away teams. Don’t tarnish that area as in all of us

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Sorry bob I’ve been following City for 37 years. No disrespect from me . Except the Away teams. Don’t tarnish that area as in all of us

Unless you are one of the  ‘ P****S who started on our own fans’ Red Army it doesn’t apply to you but I look down on that area and there were a high percentage involved in that corner

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Unless you are one of the  ‘ P****S who started on our own fans’ Red Army it doesn’t apply to you but I look down on that area and there were a high percentage involved in that corner

Cheers bob . Let’s not judge everyone hey 

2 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

Didn’t leave early myself but if the players can’t even be bothered to turn up today why can’t some fans leave early?

A few guys near me were screaming at them 'where's your hunger! Do you want this or not?!!'  They had a point. The lads don't appear to want this. 

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

That section was an embarrassment today. To start songs against own fans etc is wrong. 

Not sure who was worse today the fans or the team?

The embarrassment is the facthousands of people leave with  5 mins of normal time and another 6 mins added on when the game can be changed in seconds? A supporter is ment to support there team leaving early doesn't do that, fair enough if you have a good reason to leave but in my opinion the supporters leaving are the joke 

Just now, Milan djurichimovic said:

The embarrassment is the facthousands of people leave with  5 mins of normal time and another 6 mins added on when the game can be changed in seconds? A supporter is ment to support there team leaving early doesn't do that, fair enough if you have a good reason to leave but in my opinion the supporters leaving are the joke 

Agree leaving early in a game like today especially pretty stupid but that's matched by The chants by S82 towards the dolman IMO.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And the personal abuse , various hand signals and real venom from the Superfans

Dont care whether they continue to exist or not anymore

One bloke made an obscene gesture and got the inevitable response.  That's all

2 hours ago, winsaw said:

Must be a lot of new people on the dolman or with short memories as is there a fire drill has been sung at them since the good old eastend days, it's just banter,....

It certainly wasn’t sung at them in the ‘real’ good old East End days of the 1970s and 1980s...I’m assuming you are talking about the ‘seated’ East End days?

Archived