IGNORED

The Masters (Merged)

Super

Looking difficult to pick the winner so many players in good form. Probably go for Rose or Mickelson. Apparently betfair paying out on top 8 guessing a lot will be doing similar. Anyone else having a bet?

Tempted by Poulter, if nothing else on his mental strength after being told he'd qualified for the Masters, then he hadn't, then needed to win the next event which he duly did but only after a play off...

He's still 40/50-1 to finish in top 8 or 10...

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

After the "success" I had at Cheltenham I would struggle to pick anyone out.

Having backed Dustin Johnson last year and what happened to him, maybe I should stick with him for 2018?

Actually hasn't been in the best of form this year so far. He will probably win it now!

Jack Nicklaus' grandson Gary with a hole in one on the last hole of the par 3 come, well in lad :clap:as for the masters itself I've done my usual of e/w on some of the longer odds guys on the chance they make the top 10 sky bet are paying out on. Casey E/W @ 20/1, Kuchar @ 45/1, Pieters @ 50/1, Schwartzel @  80/1 and Kaymer @ 150/1

8 hours ago, Spoons said:

I backed Fleetwood (80/1) Hatton (80/1) and Zac Johnson (125/1).

Each £2.50 e/w top 10 places sky bet.

Feel sorry for Sergio.

I did ZJ as well. 125/1 looked a good bet.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Rory's putter letting him down. 

Speith on the charge and, more improbably, showing a semblance of a personality as well.

Dont think Speith and Read are best of friends either

Archived