IGNORED

We will see if those rumours are true then !

1960maaan

8 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

On an old interest-only mortgage £38k pa secures something in the region in £950k.

Scumbag landlord material only.

and that is why they are listed as 6 bed, when in reality they have 6 rooms all told

Heard a rumour that he was just purchasing the right to light for the properties, and only one person remained to agree.

Don't shoot the messenger, I have no evidence if this is true or indeed possible, any solicitors out there know if it's possible?

I believe this could be done by Deed of release where the freehold house owner would agree to release their rights expressly in return for £££. Houses would have to be registered at HM Land Registry (most likely will be).

Interesting rumour though as I thought SL confirmed that they'd considered replacing the Atyeo as part of the re-development which would increase capacity to 35k but decided against it.

Seems strange to me but on both Estate Agents particulars they both fail to mention the close proximity to a football ground

"The property is situated in a fantastic location overlooking Greville Smyth Park in Ashton, providing easy access to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and amenities on North Street. "

On street parking is easily available as there are currently no parking restrictions in Ashton Road or neighbouring streets. During 2018 there will be a new Metrobus which will provide easy accessibility to the city centre and Cribbs Causeway."

Proving once and for all it's not all about what you say but sometimes what you leave out.

Reading the Estate agents description and location, they make no mention whatsoever that the house backs onto to a 27,000 seater sports stadium. Estate agents are worse than politicians and journalists, they are lying scumbag maggots .

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Going rate in Ashton/Southville I’m afraid 

Absolutely Reg, those commenting with surprise must live nowhere near BS3, as prices in parts of it have been crazy for a long time now.

Terraced houses in my street are now going on the market at just under £400k :blink:

5 minutes ago, screech said:

This is exactly why so many young people and families are being forced out of Bristol. The house prices are just simply too high. 3 bed houses around Ashton gate £450k etc, etc council houses in hartcliffe withywood etc £230k . It’s all too much 

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely Reg, those commenting with surprise must live nowhere near BS3, as prices in parts of it have been crazy for a long time now.

Terraced houses in my street are now going on the market at just under £400k :blink:

That's right, BS3 is becoming very popular,  the terraced house which used to belong to my Auntie and Uncle in Oxford Street,  Totterdown,  which was next door to my parents house,  sold last year for £327,000.  A amazing price for such a small back to back house.

2 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

This is exactly why so many young people and families are being forced out of Bristol. The house prices are just simply too high. 3 bed houses around Ashton gate £450k etc, etc council houses in hartcliffe withywood etc £230k . It’s all too much 

I have just paid £128000 for a three bed cottage in a nice area, on the edge of Burton on Trent. Prices in the SW are mental.

Archived