IGNORED

The Millwall FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 41

Septic Peg

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Look at your recent history of insults and posts to a number of posters motormouth

doh  doh  doh

:laughcont:

Love you’re 20 second responses as I said you have issues, and it certainly does not look like I am the only one who thinks that.

1 minute ago, Bodiesaffer said:

We’ve been poor, not good enough to go up.  Lost are way.  The board are happy with a finish top 10 simple.  January proved that..

Not good enough to go up? We're barely good enough to stay in this Division at the moment. Thank God for the early season form as that's saved us this season.

Trying to keep positive........what is the constructive thoughts on what has happened  since Christmas.

1. Obviously we are not good enough...what's gone wrong?

2. Has he lost the players?

3. Why do we think Lansdown does not want promotion this year

I'm sure there is many more...I'm trying to get  a positive view in amongst all the negativity, which  fully understand.

Johnson never a popular player due to suspicions of nepotism; replaces a successful manager (albeit found badly wanting at Championship level) with an undistinguished coaching career; gets some credit in the bank for saving us from certain doom in '16, decent start the following season but then comes a disastrous run where his appointment and those who have the power to act justifiably questioned.

Manages to turn it around, and then in dreamland for first half of this season causing those who will never be LJ fans to temporarily hold their peace. But then that familiar sinking feeling again and all the suppressed concerns bubble to the surface again. 

12 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Like most football fans I've never been too fond of Millwall but I hope they go up out of the playoff contenders.

During last year's catastrophic run I argued that the problems stemmed from the very top and received a lot of flak for it, but I still maintain the buck stops with Lansdown.

champagne stadium lemonade manager

Just now, Major Isewater said:

Why does every team look so much better than us ? 

because they pounce on situations and take advantage by direct play... and getting behind defenders. We keep it narrow and the Head Coach is OBSESSED with f*cking triangles and possession. He will mention possession in his interview. 100% nailed on ...

Archived