IGNORED

Still a chance...

ollywhyte

I'm gonna be that person...

5 games, 15 points to play for. 2 teams above we need to overhaul.

Tuesday night we simply have to beat Birmingham, 1-0 off someone's back side I don't care. 

Boro still have to play Sheff Utd (A), us (We have a good record there) Derby (A), Millwall (someone's dropping points) and the Ipswich (A) final day, Micks final game so expect he will be up for it.

Millwall also have a very tricky run, Bolton (A - and fighting for survival), Sheff Utd (A), Fulham (H), Boro (someone's dropping points) and Villa final game.

Our run looks far more favourable with three home games as opposed to two, and despite being in beyond horrific form we have got to give it a good go. We would all be buzzing and optimistic if this season happened in reverse and we were in this position coming off the back of a string of consecutive wins. 

Come on lads, let's take it to the last day at least and who knows what may happen! 

1 minute ago, ollywhyte said:

Tuesday night we simply have to beat Birmingham, 1-0 off someone's back side I don't care. 

Boro still have to play Sheff Utd (A), us (We have a good record there) Derby (A), Millwall (someone's dropping points) and the Ipswich (A) final day, Micks final game so expect he will be up for it.

Millwall also have a very tricky run, Bolton (A - and fighting for survival), Sheff Utd (A), Fulham (H), Boro (someone's dropping points) and Villa final game.

Our run looks far more favourable with three home games as opposed to two, and despite being in beyond horrific form we have got to give it a good go. We would all be buzzing and optimistic if this season happened in reverse and we were in this position coming off the back of a string of consecutive wins. 

Come on lads, let's take it to the last day at least and who knows what may happen! 

You're having a laugh. Today and Brentford showed that we are completely done in.

No way they can suddenly change form at a click of a finger .

Just now, Londoner said:

You're having a laugh. Today and Brentford showed that we are completely done in.

Disagree but it will take something drastic. 

Id give 3-5-2 a go. 

Fielding

Pisano Flint Baker

Brownhill Bryan - wing backs

Pack Smith

Reid

Diedhiou Djuric

7 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Id give 3-5-2 a go. 

Fielding

Pisano Flint Baker

Pack Smith

Reid

Diedhiou Djuric

So you are suggesting a 352 which promotes passing football on the break....uet pick two target men up front who will get **** all service.

This isn' about opinions, you genuiney clearly don' know what you'e on about 

Just now, Londoner said:

So you are suggesting a 352 which promotes passing football on the break....uet pick two target men up front who will get **** all service.

This isn' about opinions, you genuiney clearly don' know what you'e on about 

In all Carey fairness many have been saying for a long while now that LJ also has no clue what he is doing. I would give Ollywhite a go; cannot be any worse can it.

8 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Id give 3-5-2 a go. 

Fielding

Pisano Flint Baker

Pack Smith

Reid

Diedhiou Djuric

Hold on you have left out Paterson, that must be a mistake surely?, our great leader would never leave him out.

PS:- it's good to have Hope, Bing Crosby used to say that.

There’s a chance that 100 supermodels are about to knock on my door and offer to  give me the greatest night of my life.

That might sound unlikely, impossible even, but it’s still more likely than Bristol City making the playoffs this season.

17 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

I admire the optimism and I was with you until Monday, and then  today really was the final death nail. 

19 minutes ago, Londoner said:

You’re right, we’ve definitely never had a sudden and unexpected change in form before. 

32 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Sorry fella, but our only hope is LJ finding a magic lamp and releasing a genie that grants him three wishes. Mind you, he'd probably send the genie out on loan!

33 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

I think you'll find the fat lady has sung and walked off stage.

Dream on.

15 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

Diedhiou & Djuric up front? What!! Sorry buddy, but that simply doesn’t work.

Neither does our current set up. If we going to insist on pointless possession followed by a lump up top then why not get a couple bodies in there causing havoc for Bobby to feed off.

Id even give Diony another chance, absolutely nothing to lose. It's how Johnson turned it around last season, pure fluke stumbling across a formation that suited us. Unfortunately we have been found out and it's outdated now, needs to go back to the drawing  board asap because there IS still time to save the season if we really want it.

41 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Still a chance to finish top half. 

Thats about it. 

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Neither does our current set up. If we going to insist on pointless possession followed by a lump up top then why not get a couple bodies in there causing havoc for Bobby to feed off.

Id even give Diony another chance, absolutely nothing to lose. It's how Johnson turned it around last season, pure fluke stumbling across a formation that suited us. Unfortunately we have been found out Andria outdated now, needs to go back to the drawing  board asap because there IS still time to save the season if we really want it.

That’s already in being as ‘Plan B’ (And is a car crash)

And Diony ??????

Seriously , why would you do that? ‘

( As bad a loan signing all considered you could find who we won’t be signing*

( Actuakly .......Having said that don’t rule it out(Signing him) !!!!!)

51 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

This team have lost the plot. We won't win another game. Shot to pieces. 

Archived