IGNORED

3 wins in 18. Shocking. No Leadership.

tinman85

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

The one where he tells that lie about Petar Styvar (35 goals in 57 games in Slovakia) being a full back?

By the time we signed him he was two years past his best but we were desperate (finding wages at this level a real shock) and it didn’t work out.

The truth is bloody dull, eh?

Without meaning to stir the shyte up, and I'm not tasking sides. One has to ask the question, Why did Gary Johnson sign this maverick of a player, that nobody else would?

12 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Styvar was a left back. You think Pete Johnson has a clue too? 

I'm pretty sure all of the Johnsons have forgotten more about football than you ever knew. And I don't think any of them are 'legends'. But Gary deserves more respect than you give him, and you need to calm down about Lee.

5 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Lee picks the team 

Its the players letting us and lee down 

Absolute rubbish. Lee Johnson carrys the can. It's his team. His tactics. And his poor Leadership. Those players under someone like Warnock would be 2nd or at least pushing for auto 

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Says it all. Johnson apologies to the fans saying form isn't good enough. I've got news. Lee Johnson is not good enough to be the leader of this great club. Tactically inept. Square pegs in round holes like his dad. Two games against two teams with less spending and power than us and we can't even muster a single strike on target. Utter disgrace. 3 wins in 18. Sackable at any other club bar here. 

The bottle without the label is white spirit not vodka mate.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I know it’s poor form to ban people for opinions but I’d happily make an exception for @tinman85. The constant bile, unoriginal and unnecessary new anti-LJ threads are starting to become a genuine problem on the forum in my view. It’s a distraction from decent, informed debate we could otherwise be having.

People need to get it into their heads that you cannot reason with unreasonable folks. There are no facts or stats, there is no logic, that you can put to Tinman and co that will make them go: "oh yeah. Never thought about it like that," "see what you mean," etc.

If he or they feel in their bones that City or Johnson or Lansdown are shit or whatever, facts, reason and logic miss the target. Every time.

If people don't like these posts, the best response is to ignore and not engage. The tumbleweed treatment.

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

People need to get it into their heads that you cannot reason with unreasonable folks. There are no facts or stats, there is no logic, that you can put to Tinman and co that will make them go: "oh yeah. Never thought about it like that," "see what you mean," etc.

If he or they feel in their bones that City or Johnson or Lansdown are shit or whatever, facts, reason and logic miss the target. Every time.

If people don't like these posts, the best response is to ignore and not engage. The tumbleweed treatment.

I’ve never put anyone on ignore on the basis that I want to get a feel for the whole range of opinions and don’t want to just surround myself with people I agree with. He is challenging that notion I have to say.

18 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I know it’s poor form to ban people for opinions but I’d happily make an exception for @tinman85. The constant bile, unoriginal and unnecessary new anti-LJ threads are starting to become a genuine problem on the forum in my view. It’s a distraction from decent, informed debate we could otherwise be having.

I'm only speaking the truth and for some the truth hurts. Believe me I don't want to post negative comments on here. I went to Millwall today and left feeling yet again let down. 

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

I went today and I am furious at another Lee Johnson team performance. Dire. I can take losing if we make an effort or create chances. But not today. Say what you like. This is my opinion.  

And haven’t you been desperate all season for it all to go wrong so you can express it :whistle:

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I'm only speaking the truth and for some the truth hurts. Believe me I don't want to post negative comments on here. I went to Millwall today and left feeling yet again let down. 

No, you are speaking your opinion, and yours only.

”Truth” is always based on objective fact not subjective opinion.

27 minutes ago, Jacki said:

And haven’t you been desperate all season for it all to go wrong so you can express it :whistle:

Absolute nonsense. Why would I bother going if I felt like that. It's fine. Enjoy the Johnson era. It won't take us anywhere. 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Absolute nonsense. Why would I bother going if I felt like that. It's fine. Enjoy the Johnson era. It won't take us anywhere. 

I don’t know, why would you? Were your opinions about LJ so relentlessly negative when we were winning earlier in the season? Genuine question. 

My view on Johnson, as I’ve said on another thread, is that he he’s still in credit but of course that’s dwindling as time goes on and results nosedive. His overall record throughout his time here would have us finishing about mid table in this league. Not where we want to be maybe, but probably about right when you consider budgets etc. He’s got to find a way of halting these dismal runs though, because if this one continues well into next season AG could be a toxic place again and nobody wants that. 

39 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Have you ever thought about quitting watching the team and doing something else on a Saturday? You know, get a shed and fix things in there or take up painting by numbers or something. Seriously, you'll make yourself ill getting so worked up about it all. 

Archived