IGNORED

Songs when Teams Score

tinman85

Millwall score, we already feel pissed off, then we here that old cockney tune blaring out on the tannoy 'Let em all come down to the Den'  it's almost as bad as 'Glad all over' at the Palarse. 

Why don't we play Drink up Thy Zider' after our goals to irritate away fans!!

8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Millwall score, we already feel pissed off, then we here that old cockney tune blaring out on the tannoy 'Let em all come down to the Den'  it's almost as bad as 'Glad all over' at the Palarse. 

GOALS?

31 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Because goal music would irritate the home fans just as much

47 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

How do you know we don't ? Been such a long time since we scored they could have had it queued/cued up for months :(

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit I found that song catchy. Proper cockney guvnor. Jellied eels :laugh:. 

Recall one night at the Old Den when they found the geezer who wrote and performed the song who they thought was long dead ( they'd started to use the old tune after many years.) As a surprise they bought the geezer out who 'performed' it on the centre spot. Not a dry eye in the house, including mine.

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Let ‘em cam let ‘em cam let ‘em cam,

Let ‘em all cam dahn to tha den,

Let ‘em cam let ‘em cam let ‘em cam,

We’ll only ‘ave ta beat ‘em again,

Best team in Laaaaaaahndan

All ya Bristol City Northerners!

I'm biased of course, but I think it's the best club song out there - if only because it's one of the few specifically about the actual club & local culture. I actually like 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' too - it's a bit annoying West Ham hijacked that one, it's an old East End song and Millwall are the only & original East End club; West Ham are an East London club. 

Anyways, they don't write them like this anymore...

It's Saturday, Cold Blow Lane, We've all come down to cheer, We've had our jellied eels and our glass of beer, Come rain or shine, all the time, our families we will bring, and as the Lions run on the pitch everyone will sing:

Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em all come down to The Den, Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come, We'll only have to beat 'em again, We're the best team in London, NO, the best team of all, Everybody knows us, We're called Millwall, So let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em all come down to The Den Let 'em all...... come down......... TO THE DEEEENNNNNNN...

Archived