IGNORED

Boro Game

wendyredredrobin

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

I just heard that the Boro game isn't being televised on Sky any more. Sky have decided to televise the Fulham game instead.

As we are so crap you can't blame them.

Does that mean that the game will now be broadcast on BCTV?

Don't think it was on Sky in the first place? :blink:

It was never going to be broadcast on Sky Sports. It remained at 3pm at all times.

It has been selected as the game for international broadcast and remains listed as such: https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/international-games/. Due to this, it will not be available to watch on BCTV though audio commentary will be available.

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So am I right in thinking that the only way to watch it would be via an illegal stream then?

Or pay £110 + a VPN

The latter option won't work as it's not on BCTV+ 

Given that it's on BeIn Sports and several other foreign broadcasters though you should be able to find it on Kodi / Modbro  or an IPTV  account if you have one (according to a friend, obviously )

17 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

The latter option won't work as it's not on BCTV+ 

Given that it's on BeIn Sports and several other foreign broadcasters though you should be able to find it on Kodi / Modbro  or an IPTV  account if you have one (according to a friend, obviously )

Just so I can be sure that I don’t accidentally do it, could you please have your friend let me know exactly how this would be done?

I’d hate to accidentally do something like that and it would put my mind at rest to have a step by step guide showing exactly how to do it, so that I can ensure I don’t follow any of the steps in error :ph34r: 

41 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just so I can be sure that I don’t accidentally do it, could you please have your friend let me know exactly how this would be done?

I’d hate to accidentally do something like that and it would put my mind at rest to have a step by step guide showing exactly how to do it, so that I can ensure I don’t follow any of the steps in error :ph34r: 

Which bit? Feel free to PM me and I'll get my friend to look into it for you 

Archived