IGNORED

The Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day Thread 42

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can anyone actually be arsed? **** knows I can't. Might even watch the Man City v Liverpool game.

Woke up feeling that way but I’m trying to stay positive. It’s amazing how quickly things can change.

Good performance and result tonight, coupled with favourable other results and Saturday all of a sudden looks very different and we go into it with potentially a different mentality. 

Football really can change very quickly and inexplicably sometimes. I’ve long given up trying to predict this league in particular.  

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can anyone actually be arsed? **** knows I can't. Might even watch the Man City v Liverpool game.

Couldn’t they show it on the big screens at the Gate

Then if there are injuries or lengthy stoppages

We could glance at our game :thumbsup:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Woke up feeling that way but I’m trying to stay positive. It’s amazing how quickly things can change.

Good performance and result tonight, coupled with favourable other results and Saturday all of a sudden looks very different and we go into it with potentially a different mentality. 

Football really can change very quickly and inexplicably sometimes. I’ve long given up trying to predict this league in particular.  

Bloody hell @BRISTOL86 you’re making me hopeful again! 

it feels like a millions years ago, and may be a contributing factor to our downturn, but watch this and remember how good following football can be..

What comes first, decent results or support? Who knows, but all our attitudes to our current situation are fairly poor and it’s amazing how football can do this to you.

Fans packing the new den, Millwall riding on the cusp of a wave towards the playoffs, Bristol city with pretty much the same points but wishing away their lives annoyed that we should have more points, and should be in the playoffs rather than concentrating on trying to get into them. Funny old game

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, lenred said:

Bloody hell @BRISTOL86 you’re making me hopeful again! 

Well where does negativity get you, at the end of the day?

People acting like it’s all done and dusted when there’s 15 points to play for. 

It may be unlikely, but it’s amazing how quickly things can change from one extreme to another (don’t we just know it....)

3 points for us and zero for Boro and Millwall and it looks very different to if we get 0 and Boro and Millwall get 3!

• Like 2