IGNORED

New song S82 (Bobby Reid)

WolfOfWestStreet

54 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Sing a song for Bobby Reid

You are all that City need

You will always be

City with me.

thanks because despite being right in with the singing section all I got was Sing a song for Bobby Reid, mumble, mumble, mumble, duh duh duh, mumble mumble mumble. :). 

I also like how the oh Bristol City chant is developing, lot more oomph in it now.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

thanks because despite being right in with the singing section all I got was Sing a song for Bobby Reid, mumble, mumble, mumble, duh duh duh, mumble mumble mumble. :). 

I also like how the oh Bristol City chant is developing, lot more oomph in it now.

Not being critical, as any song which can catch on and improve the atmosphere is welcomed, but that 'Oh Bristol City' song is odd. Does it even have any words? 

S82 were fantastic tonight :clap::clap:

Just now, Coppello said:

Not being critical, as any song which can catch on and improve the atmosphere is welcomed, but that 'Oh Bristol City' song is odd. Does it even have any words? 

I don't really know, I just sing "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wack, oh Bristol City. works for me :)

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Agree

Grown on me and thought it was really good tonight

25 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Which one?

The ‘Hey Jude’ one

As I said couldn’t be simpler and not unique to us but like many football chants , often makes the best 

Think the fact that it gets picked up around the stands and  rapidly and distinctive becomes loud very quickly , helps

7 hours ago, Coppello said:

My kids love that song.

my favourite of the year.

we find ourselves breaking into it in some random places 

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The ‘Hey Jude’ one

As I said couldn’t be simpler and not unique to us but like many football chants , often makes the best 

Think the fact that it gets picked up around the stands and  rapidly and distinctive becomes loud very quickly , helps

"He comes from Senegal" is better

Archived