IGNORED

Warnock and Cardiff bottling it

MC RISK77

3 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Bump it again, oh what could of been if lansdown didn't just emply nodding dogs!

A lot on here don't care as its more about style over substance. A stylish smooth talking Johnson vs a tracksuit wearing straight talking Warnock. 

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

A lot on here don't care as its more about style over substance. A stylish smooth talking Johnson vs a tracksuit wearing straight talking Warnock. 

Been a member here for 6 years, with about 20 posts, and most of them about Warnock and Cardiff. Are you sure you’re in the right place?!

7 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

if warnock is straight-talking you should ask fans of most of the 15 clubs he's managed what they think of him.

He has been a failed footballer and a failed manager as well as disrespectful to other clubs and most fans. No-one really likes him we dont care

He may be many things but a failed manager is not one of them.

14 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

if warnock is straight-talking you should ask fans of most of the 15 clubs he's managed what they think of him.

He has been a failed footballer and a failed manager as well as disrespectful to other clubs and most fans. No-one really likes him we dont care

Wow. Warnock is a *** I’ll give you that, but if he’s a failed manager, I’d like to hear your view on Lee Johnson. 

17 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Watched the last half hour from the Cardiff game tonight , god what shit football and never stop whinging , successful method for Warnock but really not attractive , they bombard the other side throughout and bully them , not sure if they do it again if don’t go up this time 

19 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Even though I'm a Warnock fan I do hope Fulham sneak it and think they will as Hull away is going to be tough for Cardiff. 

Plus it must be better if Wolves, Fulham and Villa go up as the Championship will be a lot weaker without them and  im not sure Cardiff will be able to sustain what they've done this season.

12 minutes ago, smokey live said:

He may be many things but a failed manager is not one of them.

Hes a failed premier league manager.

But while you can argue all day about his style of football no one can argue with his record at this level. Isnt he going for a record amount of promotions at the min? 7 or something? (can't be bothered to google).

34 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

He’s a failed manager????!!!! Wow, you obviously know nothing....could well secure his 8th promotion at the end of this season....that’s EIGHT....wish our manager was that much of a failure....

12 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

But while you can argue all day about his style of football no one can argue with his record at this level. Isnt he going for a record amount of promotions at the min? 7 or something? (can't be bothered to google).

Think it is seven.

Highly successful, shit to watch and he’s a *** though..

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Wow. Warnock is a *** I’ll give you that, but if he’s a failed manager, I’d like to hear your view on Lee Johnson. 

I would suggest that Johnson has done more in his first 8 years than Warnock did in his first 8 years   Warnock hasn’t failed.  He is very good as what he does   Can he build a squad and build foundations for this / a club that will set us up for years to come ....no  so he is not right for this club or the vision of SL 

10 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Indeed. I don't like him or his methods but his record at this level isn't in doubt.

Although if he does get them up, I wouldn't bet on him lasting the season there, or keeping them up even if he does.

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Indeed. I don't like him or his methods but his record at this level isn't in doubt.

Although if he does get them up, I wouldn't bet on him lasting the season there, or keeping them up even if he does.

I can’t believe the teams he has promoted from the championship to the premier league actually keep him on....he is superb at this level but not at the level above....clubs should use him to get promoted then appoint a premier league manager...been saying this for years and I said the same about Cotts when he he won League One for us...we should have thanked him, paid him his bonus then appointed a proven championship manager, but SL seems scared of that breed....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I can’t believe the teams he has promoted from the championship to the premier league actually keep him on....he is superb at this level but not at the level above....clubs should use him to get promoted then appoint a premier league manager...been saying this for years and I said the same about Cotts when he he won League One for us...we should have thanked him, paid him his bonus then appointed a proven championship manager, but SL seems scared of that breed....

Actually his numerous promotions have quite often been followed by early resignations or sackings in the following season or soon after. For such a successful promoter/firefighter, the odd thing is that people rarely keep him on for long; it’s also true that he has a record of walking away voluntarily amongst these instances. Whether it is because he fails to keep up his success, or sees a better opportunity elsewhere, or simply falls out with his employers, is difficult to generalise.

What is clear is that he has rarely looked like becoming a Ferguson or Wenger.

On 22/04/2018 at 02:32, Malbec said:

I can't argue with your logic regarding spending, I'd hope you (Board/Club)  can see what's at stake overall and don't spend beyond your means in a, possibly, futile attempt to stay up.

I like Cardiff as a club, never liked Swansea, and I don't have a media/fan poisoned agenda regarding you. I hope you get to the Prem as an auto and manage to stay there. If you don't then, what the heck, you'll be richer (literally) for the experience.

Go Bluebirds. And go NW, he's nearly 70, you know.

You've obviously never experienced our many run ins with their supporters in the past to 'like Cardiff as a club' as you put it and to actually come out with 'Go Bluebirds' you are either gas/ taff on a wind up or you need to have a serious word with yourself! We don't like them and they don't like us - period!!

20 minutes ago, Abingdon Red said:

Unfortunately Cardiff's final two games are against poor teams (Hull and Reading) so they probably will get the wins required. But it would be great if Fulham could nick it in injury time on the final day.

Not so sure on that. A couple of slip ups aside, Hull have been in good form. Cardiff will be favourites on Saturday but I'd certainly not rule out Hull getting a result. 

Archived