IGNORED

Bobby Reid

RaspberryRed

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Great finish for his goal

Great cross for the third 

Generally good game and  two fantastic chases and sliding challenges to win the ball - don’t see clean tackles to hook the ball like that very often

:clap:

Especially from a striker! 

I’d be shocked if Bailey Wright pulled those tackles off

Enjoy him whilst you can.  i expect him to move on in the summer following this season where he's been exceptional and the PFA team pick just reinforces how he's kicked on since last season.  Credit to OK for seeing it and convincing him the change of position was the right thing.

He won't stay every player wants to play in the premier league. Who can blame them. 

It will be interesting to watch his success as the ones who leave for bigger not many make. 

I can only think of two Andy cole & shaun Goater. 

4 hours ago, roddy-d said:

He won't stay every player wants to play in the premier league. Who can blame them. 

It will be interesting to watch his success as the ones who leave for bigger not many make. 

I can only think of two Andy cole & shaun Goater. 

Biff , Rob Newman went on to play for Norwich in the Prem and in Europe .

Top player.

Bob Taylor , did ' ok ' at WBA .

7 hours ago, EmersonsKev said:

Enjoy him whilst you can.  i expect him to move on in the summer following this season where he's been exceptional and the PFA team pick just reinforces how he's kicked on since last season.  Credit to OK for seeing it and convincing him the change of position was the right thing.

The popular magazine?

Outside Koaches?

I expect the club have had a contract offer on the table for Reid for a while now. Slightly worries me that he’s yet to sign one. 

I can’t see him staying, but after this season nobody can begrudge him a move to the Premier League. 

Only issue I’ve got is that we’ve persevered with him for years, and we’re unlikely to see a decent fee because there’s only a year on his contract & that significantly weakens our negotiating position. 

5 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

I expect the club have had a contract offer on the table for Reid for a while now. Slightly worries me that he’s yet to sign one. 

I can’t see him staying, but after this season nobody can begrudge him a move to the Premier League. 

Only issue I’ve got is that we’ve persevered with him for years, and we’re unlikely to see a decent fee because there’s only a year on his contract & that significantly weakens our negotiating position. 

I think he would probably argue that he wasn't trusted to perform by certain managers.  In particular when we got promoted and Freeman was hopelessly out of form, Bobby was never given a proper opportunity to take his place.    Some people thrive when given responsibility..

Archived