IGNORED

Club walks away from FAN

Galley is our king

Wow, while not always a great supporter of FAN, ( never really understood where they fitted in) this is just another case of the club treating it's fanbase with contempt. It appears it's juniors ball and he's taking it with him and we just have to blindly follow!

Why would they do this, it’s not a positive thing.

If this is their attitude to FAN I wonder what relationships will be like with the SC&T? I guess the club will be happy with them whilst they are paying for statues, end of season awards and especially recently subbing peoples season tickets. Maybe the disbandment of FAN will give the SC&T more bite?

Interesting to see this on the Rugby boys site:

“Our supporters are at the core of our vision: to inspire our community through rugby success. That’s why we’re launching the best value season card in the Premiership.”

Mark Tainton, chief operating officer

11 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Interesting to see this on the Rugby boys site:

“Our supporters are at the core of our vision: to inspire our community through rugby success. That’s why we’re launching the best value season card in the Premiership.”

Mark Tainton, chief operating officer

Saw that earlier. There appears to be some opposition though - a bit of the same as ours was, even though decent value have been some steep increases.

The thing the egg chasers appear most up in arms over though is that Rugby clubs can state “preferred times” for fixtures. Bristol have selected Saturday 3pm which means all the local players can’t go.

Fans Advisory Network. Was the fans parliament. It is supposed to be the clubs official liaison group, which they didn't liaise with!

Set up by the club for consultation and feedback. 

The SC&T are like the trade union.

There are some brilliant people on FAN, and for those who think it's just a club run tick box exercise, then why disband it?

They did NOT like the opposition to the season ticket price hike, so FAN has to go!

Not a great example from the club is it?

1 hour ago, Galley is our king said:

Fans Advisory Network. Was the fans parliament. It is supposed to be the clubs official liaison group, which they didn't liaise with!

Set up by the club for consultation and feedback. 

The SC&T are like the trade union.

There are some brilliant people on FAN, and for those who think it's just a club run tick box exercise, then why disband it?

They did NOT like the opposition to the season ticket price hike, so FAN has to go!

Not a great example from the club is it?

Fighting for the workers. Fighting the establishment.

Brothers and Sisters with one common goal. 

Does this mean that I can run for the SC&T board now we can afford to be a little more ferocious in our battle against The Man?

Vive La Bristol (City)!

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Does this mean that I can run for the SC&T board now we can afford to be a little more ferocious in our battle against The Man?

Vive La Bristol (City)!

Yep. Got spaces free on the board! Girl power and all that ;) 

14 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Vive La Bristol (City)!

Right on Sister! :city:

So FAN is dead. May I propose FANNY?! OK give me a minute, there's got to be a workable acronym here. 

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

After 5 beers :-

Fit Agile Natural Nice Young

In the morning :-

Fat And Nowhere Near Youthful

And if we tweek this slightly:

After 5 loan games :-

Fit Agile Natural Nice Young

When signed on a perm:

Fat And Nowhere Near Youthful

Speaking of which, how is the Forest bench-warmer doing?

Archived