IGNORED

Who is Going to Boro

REDOXO

So!

Among the garbage threads regarding LJs tenure one way or another The only person I can see that is actually going to Boro is @Never to the dark side as ever.

Who else is on there way to the town formerly known as The Most Dilapidated City in Europe and not trying to find some dodgy VPN to watch the game?

COYR....If ever a team needed support it's Saturday!

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

So!

Among the garbage threads regarding LJs tenure one way or another The only person I can see that is actually going to Boro is @Never to the dark side as ever.

Who else is on there way to the town formerly known as The Most Dilapidated City in Europe and not trying to find some dodgy VPN to watch the game?

COYR....If ever a team needed support it's Saturday!

Yes I'm going. Probably about my fifth visit to the Riverside, and I've yet to see us lose there.......yet :pinch:

Good post and maybe anyone posting after a defeat should start by stating 'BT' (Been There) or LR (listened on radio) or MM (mischief Making). I will do th elong drive from the south coast and want to reassure most of the anti club, anti LJ, anti-BCFC player post on here are from the last (MM) catagory.

Most real City fans, love SL, love what has happened this season, love LJ's ability to learn fast as a young coach and  love our players (deerh, what is it about hating JB or anyone else??)

54 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Saw us win at Ayresome Park for the first time in a zillion years...can’t make Saturday unfortunately ....got a gig with my band...

Sorry can't make the gig, I've got football. That age old dilemma though, which takes priority, football or rock'n'roll?

During the John Ward promotion season I once delayed my band going on stage for a gig in Warwick for half an hour, they couldn't find me. I was in the van on the phone to my mate getting live updates from City's game at Oldham (no internet or live radio commentaries then). 

I didn't get paid that night and City lost. **** ing *****, I really hate football. And music. 

Regards the actual thread title. :P

Condensed version...Derby getting closer to the pack again Wolves could probably survive in PL next year, certainly if they add a bit more depth and don't sell anyone. Neves a great player, who should be playing above Championship and dare I say it, Derby a touch overrated?

Apologies, wrong thread!

13 hours ago, Red said:

If the club wanted promotion badly enough they would encourage supporters by giving them free travel

Fulham can do it, so why cant we?

I do wonder why they haven't posted details of Forest away yet - only a couple of weeks away.

Maybe waiting to see if we are still in the race for top 6 after this weekend?

But in all seriousness, I think these free travel gestures are down to sponsorship deals rather than the generosity of the club.

Archived