IGNORED

Who is Going to Boro

REDOXO

Okay, so... there’s;

Joe, Jon, John, Pete, Terry, Mike, Stu, Stuart, you know Stuart right? Tall fella, Andrew, Ian, Ross, Dean, Steve, Roy, Shaun, Sean, Max, Dan, Simon, Ben, Jordan, Tom, Tommy, Connor, Kev, Matt, Mathew, Matty, the O’connell Brothers seamus, Jacob and Mark. Then you have Andy, Nigel, Craig, Ant, Liam, Frank, Aden and Aiden, Jess, Julie, Mary, Sarah and Paul. 

1 hour ago, Edinburgh Red said:

Did think about train but left it until it was ££££

Just  thought...I'm in Edinburgh at the moment, driving down to Boro Saturday morning....then back to Bristol Sunday. If you wanna lift down, no worries! You'll just need to fork out for the train back!!:yawn:

20 hours ago, City Cat said:

Just  thought...I'm in Edinburgh at the moment, driving down to Boro Saturday morning....then back to Bristol Sunday. If you wanna lift down, no worries! You'll just need to fork out for the train back!!:yawn:

Thanks buddy, got the two boys with me so I'll just do the drive.

7 hours ago, RedM said:

I’ve just realised tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, gutted I’m not going even more now it would have been a nice day out. :sad26:

I’ve just read my comment back again, it does sound a bit odd. Just to be clear, I would have left MrRedM at home! :laughcont:

Where are people drinking? I know there's plenty of weatherspoons around the centre (thatchers gold on tap) £2.40 a pint the last time was up there. And like @Olé said Baker Street is very decent too. Just wanted to know where the majority are thinking of heading? 

8 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

I will be there. 

My last of a 3 game tour. Family live in Guisborough so easy journey!

I have a feeling we might do ok tomorrow!

Stevo 

Have a good time and hopefully your luck will continue from Tuesday night

Archived