IGNORED

BCTV

class not gas

10 minutes ago, class not gas said:

Ok Thanks,anyone know what is the best channell to watch it on,maybe one of the Asian sports channels?

There will be plenty of links on here on Saturday, at least there will be decent camera work and commentary this weekend.

The volume is nothing but total shit. I will not vote with my feet.  Struggling how to get a lazy overpaid total tit to understand  what I am saying. The shit ass Bristol Sport can’t spell to ass. Can you read? Can you understand? The volume is piss poor. I’m not happy with you being braindead.  I have paid for volume.

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The volume is nothing but total shit. I will not vote with my feet.  Struggling how to get a lazy overpaid total tit to understand  what I am saying. The shit ass Bristol Sport can’t spell to ass. Can you read? Can you understand? The volume is piss poor. I’m not happy with you being braindead.  I have paid for volume.

What Tommy Said!

8 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Have you got a hearing aid ? 

SWITCH IT ON.

9 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Pardon?

9 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

For those needing translation... the crowd noise volume for home games on BCTV is deliberately turned down low by the operators as the match starts, for reasons known only to them. This seriously detracts from the atmosphere of the game. When you watch away games, where the feed is controlled by the home team, you get proper crowd noise throughout. 

1 hour ago, marcofisher said:

I’m sure when I signed up it said there would be multiple camera angles and live commentary on all home games.

Can someone confirm if I was imagining it or not? 

They have never promised commentary, it was said they might give an opportunity to UWE students doing relevant degrees to do some commentating... frankly not having commentary does not bother me at all, just want to hear the crowd.  As regard multiple camera angles, we do have 3 cameras I believe, so 1 giving wide angle view and 2 doing close-ups, just the operation of those in following the play is often not great.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

They have never promised commentary, it was said they might give an opportunity to UWE students doing relevant degrees to do some commentating... frankly not having commentary does not bother me at all, just want to hear the crowd.  As regard multiple camera angles, we do have 3 cameras I believe, so 1 giving wide angle view and 2 doing close-ups, just the operation of those in following the play is often not great.

The daft thing when I was in a bar watching this people were moaning about having no commentary, then a game was on a bit later with commentary and the same people talked over it

On 12/04/2018 at 23:15, bristolcitysweden said:

Couldn't agree more with you 

On 12/04/2018 at 18:20, class not gas said:

Please does anyone now if this match is on BCTV Sat?

beIN Sports MENA HD 12  
  Nova Sport (bulgaria) / HD  
  Sport 1+ HD (germany)  
  Sport 2 Israel / HD  
  Telekanal Futbol  
  TV3 Sport HD (sweden)  
  ViaSport 3 HD (norge)  
  | beIN Connect TURKEY  
  | EFL iFollow [$] (geo/R)  
  | Stöd 2 Sport 2 / HD  
  | ViaPlay (denmark) / HD  
  | ViaPlay (finland)  
  | ViaPlay (norway) / HD  
  | ViaPlay (sweden) / HD

On 13/04/2018 at 07:57, old_eastender said:

For those needing translation... the crowd noise volume for home games on BCTV is deliberately turned down low by the operators as the match starts, for reasons known only to them. This seriously detracts from the atmosphere of the game. When you watch away games, where the feed is controlled by the home team, you get proper crowd noise throughout. 

I’m only speculating as to why this is as it is something I noticed when I got home from a tv game and watched the game back on Sky. I noticed immediately the sound of loud screaming kids running around at the top of the Lansdown in the family area. 

Sounded awful to be honest as you could hear the singing but it was being drowned out by the former, not a lot they can do about it but turn down the volume I guess.

On 13/04/2018 at 09:51, old_eastender said:

As regard multiple camera angles, we do have 3 cameras I believe, so 1 giving wide angle view and 2 doing close-ups, just the operation of those in following the play is often not great.

If they have them they’re never used, either in the live stream or on the highlights. Just the one camera miles up in the Lansdown. 

Anyone heard any updates about BCTV yet? My renewal was cancelled (as was everyones, I guess) under the promise that a new service was coming...

With less than two weeks to go until the first game of the season still all quiet on the (South) Western front, and still no clearer if they're using the same platform, fixed any of the issues and, most importantly, the cost! 

6 minutes ago, Creg said:

Anyone heard any updates about BCTV yet? My renewal was cancelled (as was everyones, I guess) under the promise that a new service was coming...

With less than two weeks to go until the first game of the season still all quiet on the (South) Western front, and still no clearer if they're using the same platform, fixed any of the issues and, most importantly, the cost! 

To be fair there weren't many issues apart from the odd crash.

I'm certain we will hear something in the next few days.

Archived