IGNORED

BCTV

class not gas

4 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Getting rid of Adam probably slowed down the renewal of this a bit I'd imagine, I'm still waiting for the android app version which was mentioned but never materialised...

BCTV is already available in the official club app released a few weeks back: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.prioritysms.BristolCityFC

2 minutes ago, ajs202 said:

Any news on the BCTV subscription yet?  Website/App still says details to be announced later in the Summer but with just a few games to go keen to get my live match feed subscription back - the exile city fan benefits :)

I think I saw somewhere that all the details would be on the OS on the 31st

3 minutes ago, ajs202 said:

Any news on the BCTV subscription yet?  Website/App still says details to be announced later in the Summer but with just a few games to go keen to get my live match feed subscription back - the exile city fan benefits :)

They said that packages will be announced tomorrow (Monday).

39 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just downloaded the app, why does it need access to my photos?

Also, what does this message mean... the your images?

Screenshot_20180730-130408_Bristol City.jpg

Looks like you've clicked on the photo's section, I believe there's currently a competition to win Forest tickets for posting a selfie.

The app would need to access your photos for you to enter.

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

Looks like you've clicked on the photo's section, I believe there's currently a competition to win Forest tickets for posting a selfie.

The app would need to access your photos for you to enter.

This was registering to use the app (I think), either way, the typo and lack of labelling on the icons doesn't install confidence!

• Admin
1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Is it only outside of he country you get to watch games ?

44 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Yes, BCTV only outside England. Hesgoal works most of the time, Streaming.

"OFFICIALLY" yes it is only outside the UK, but pretty simple to get your VPN changed to another country so you can watch - so I am told :whistle:

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

"OFFICIALLY" yes it is only outside the UK, but pretty simple to get your VPN changed to another country so you can watch - so I am told :whistle:

Ok, nice. For me living in Sweden its verry good to have BCTV. 2-3 games I see live at the gate or awaygame. 6 october about 20 of us will se the Sheffield W game. Most of us fly Stockholm- Bristol, perfect to avoid London, bus or train to Bristol.

10 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Just been announced - top news item on the OS.

It has, but I find it very unclear ...........

Like others I'd be keen on watching the available live streams and wouldn't mind coughing up a tenner for each game but I'm not sure if I have to subscribe in order to access it.     

Im not really interested in the audio - that's available via RB

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It has, but I find it very unclear ...........

Like others I'd be keen on watching the available live streams and wouldn't mind coughing up a tenner for each game but I'm not sure if I have to subscribe in order to access it.     

Im not really interested in the audio - that's available via RB

I wondered the exact same thing and posted to that effect on the EFL red button thread. I've been told on there that it is just the tenner per game.

8 minutes ago, Sarumred said:

Agreed, it's not very clear. I paid for the audio version last year (I live outside the RB area) but not sure if my subscription will automatically renew for this coming season. Any ideas anyone?

You need to subscribe for the coming season but you don't have to register again, just log in (at the very bottom of the page on the official site)

• ANNUAL PASS (LIVE VIDEO)

Exclusive access to BCTV+ Live Video for one year (automatically renews).

£110.00

SUBSCRIBE

•  
  • MONTHLY PASS (LIVE VIDEO)

Exclusive access to BCTV+ Live Video for one month (automatically renews).

£12.50

SUBSCRIBE

• ANNUAL PASS (LIVE AUDIO)

Exclusive access to BCTV+ Live Audio for one year (automatically renews).

£45.00

SUBSCRIBE

•  
  • MONTHLY PASS (LIVE AUDIO)

Exclusive access to BCTV+ Live Audio for one month (automatically renews).

£5.00

SUBSCRIBE

Already registered? Login

8 minutes ago, Sarumred said:

Agreed, it's not very clear. I paid for the audio version last year (I live outside the RB area) but not sure if my subscription will automatically renew for this coming season. Any ideas anyone?

Similar boat. I agree, as clear as mud.

on the one hand says will auto renew but then above says previous subscribers will have to create a new account. 

When going to BS page, didn’t recognise my email details so created a new account but haven’t paid yet for audio renewal yet (in case renews automatically!

Some clarification would certainly be useful including if previous bcfc order history retained.

Question, 

Can I subscribe for 1 month for £12.50 in August so I can watch the Middlesborough Game Live when I am on holiday abroad?

Would I do this when I am on Portugal soil?, so I would be permitted to watch it. I then return to the UK and assume I would not be able to watch anything else during the month of August as it will know I am back in the UK via my IP address...

Surely, this is what the monthly pass if for? 

Anyone know ?

Archived