IGNORED

Get Jon Out

JasonM88

1 hour ago, megansdad said:

yep bit like the Romans - done nothing except new stadium, semi final of Carabao Cup, competing for play off place, success on rugby side which will benefit football and

*facilities I could go on....

*facilities you could go on....

....do you mean the toilets?  :thumbsup: 

4 hours ago, megansdad said:

yep bit like the Romans - done nothing except new stadium, semi final of Carabao Cup, competing for play off place, success on rugby side which will benefit football and facilities I could go on....

Yes but apart from th.... 

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Well you can’t deny that Jonny Boy is certainly making his presence felt. 

I realise he has his detractors, (don't we all?), but I think weighing up the alternatives, I prefer the idea of control remaining in the family with local connections and lifelong fans.

11 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

The OP just missed out a few letters... he meant "Get Johnson Out" obviously...:whistle:

I thought that when I read the thread title TBH. 

What's JL done now to warrant this, apart from ostracizing the support / supporters / customers / clients?

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Where is Jon?  Stuck somewhere?  After I'll drop the kids off to school I'll pop around and help get him out.  Tell him to hang on in there.

You go on round and pull him 'outa that hole..

The thing his he'll only turn around and fall straight back in it..............

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I can only get a 6 sorry Rachel, GENTOO. It's a species of Penguin. :blink:

OUTGONE for 7. Mick MacCathy was the outgoing manager of Ipswich. He is now OUTGONE. 

As for the OP, assume that he just wants the club sold off to the highest bidder when SL's time comes. Careful what you wish for - the next in could be a load of Jordanian Bankers.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't know, it's the closest I can get. I think it's more like an example of why you should not drive a keyboard drunk. :) 

Ah, I've just seen the time the OP started the thread. :facepalm: I remember my first pint. ;)

No 'delete' function anymore then.

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

To be honest I've said for a long time this club needs new investment and a change of direction. It's become very stale. Thanks for the stadium but Bring in the billionaires from overseas. Proven managers. Proven players. Big wages. Ambition. 

Yes there's a tactic that has proven successful across the footballing world! :whistle:

6 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

To be honest I've said for a long time this club needs new investment and a change of direction. It's become very stale. Thanks for the stadium but Bring in the billionaires from overseas. Proven managers. Proven players. Big wages. Ambition. 

Oh dear me. 

11 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I can't agree tinman. Surely that's a recipe for financial problems, again, unless we made the Prem? Not everyone can get promoted each season after all.

Archived