IGNORED

MoTD PL show - Sean Dyche

Robbored

Just caught up with the programme having recorded it last night and it's a fascinating insight about he and Burnley have established themselves in the PL. 

Dyche speaks well, no bull and simply  says it how it is. A very impressive guy. 

The method, format or strategy looks very similar to how City are planning things at AG.

Well worth watching it via iPlayer.

5 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Despite being a useless lump whilst he was here I hope he gets a shot at managing England next. Seems a decent enough guy with some tactical skills.

I actually hope he doesn’t... next.

Always used to be that being England manager would be your last job; the culmination of your learning. I think a lot of coaches have been given the job far too early  

But of course I do hope he gets a shot at managing England at some point in the future :)

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just caught up with the programme having recorded it last night and it's a fascinating insight about he and Burnley have established themselves in the PL. 

Dyche speaks well, no bull and simply  says it how it is. A very impressive guy. 

The method, format or strategy looks very similar to how City are planning things at AG.

Well worth watching it via iPlayer.

He speaks well ....... blimey,  the mans got a voice and a half,  reckon he could do voiceovers for Steven King movie trailers! :) 

16 minutes ago, City Ben said:

I actually hope he doesn’t... next.

Always used to be that being England manager would be your last job; the culmination of your learning. I think a lot of coaches have been given the job far too early  

But of course I do hope he gets a shot at managing England at some point in the future :)

I just want Gareth Southgate badger to be manager for ages.

21 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Despite being a useless lump whilst he was here I hope he gets a shot at managing England next. Seems a decent enough guy with some tactical skills.

The purpose behind this thread was to encourage posters to view the programme as the way in which Burnley have gone about establishing themselves in the PL is a method that City should copy.

In fact I saw certain similarities between what Burnley have achieved and the way in which City are progressing.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The purpose behind this thread was to encourage posters to view the programme as the way in which Burnley have gone about establishing themselves in the PL is a method that City should copy.

In fact I saw certain similarities between what Burnley have achieved and the way in which City are progressing.

Apologies for my insubordination 

Archived