IGNORED

The Middlesbrough FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 43

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Well obviously you are, if you judge his performances relative to his cost, you're judging him by his cost. You can definitely judge him as a striker who did well in Ligue 1 last season and doesn't have a great touch a lot of the time. But judging him based on the amount of money we decided to pay is really stupid.

I'm stupid? Suggest you read my replies,save the insults for personal message. I'd suggest you look at our recent recruitment activity to identify stupidity. 

Just now, Singingsuperstar said:

I'm stupid? Suggest you read my replies,save the insults for personal message. I'd suggest you look at our recent recruitment activity to identify stupidity. 

Right, so don't bother to actually respond to what I'm saying and cherry pick the last thing I said, then mention something irrelevant to the conversation. Good work. Ironic that you told me to read your responses when you don't even respond to what I actually said.

As for our recruitment, in January it didn't work out, but it could have done. Pretty much all I have to say. We took risks, they didn't pay off.

Right, so don't bother to actually respond to what I'm saying and cherry pick the last thing I said, then mention something irrelevant to the conversation. Good work. Ironic that you told me to read your responses when you don't even respond to what I actually said.

As for our recruitment, in January it didn't work out, but it could have done. Pretty much all I have to say. We took risks, they didn't pay off.

If signing Kent and Diony was taking a risk I wouldn’t like to see us play it cautious!!

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Our defence has been crap for 3 seasons despite our world class left back and centre half pairing

Curious that nobody seems to have noticed our poor defensive record this season. 49 conceded despite some of our defenders getting lots of praise.

Not actually interested in what you have to say... Fam is over rated... Shit touch, lightweight in tackles, gets bustled off the ball for a big man, he may score a dozen goals a season but he ain't good enough for championship or for the money. 

Archived