IGNORED

The Middlesbrough FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 43

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

If anyone mentions 'fine margins' again this season I may lose it.

We're playing a crap style of football and we're not even good at that.  Wtf has happened?

You don't know what goes on behind the scenes...fella :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

If anyone mentions 'fine margins' again this season I may lose it.

We're playing a crap style of football and we're not even good at that.  Wtf has happened?

We have a Manager who panics and trys everything and anything when a few results go against us instead of sticking to what we “thought” were his principles. But after watching us lump the ball anywhere lately you have to question what his principles are or whether he even has any.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

They’re definitely good champ players as they’ve shown this season. For whatever reason (for which there are various opinions on here) they’re just not performing at the moment. To say they belong in L1 is unfair and I would say due to the heat of the moment as you suggest. 

Until Xmas....

Yes apologies, it's almost my way of venting the games frustration. Which I don't normally do on here. But I'm absolutely fuming with the Johnson, and the team for imploding, and not being able to show any imagination to create a positive change. 

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cardiff back in top two .... their cheating dinosaur of a manager doesn’t seem to buy in to claims on here that they are ‘bottling it’....

Remember when we could all revel in the hope of Cardiff bottling something without having to wank off over Warnock?

Just now, Red_Wizard said:

Until Xmas....

Yes apologies, it's almost my way of venting the games frustration. Which I don't normally do on here. But I'm absolutely fuming with the Johnson, and the team for imploding, and not being able to show any imagination to create a positive change. 

Fair enough. This season has descended into a very frustrating end. 

Just now, Alex_BCFC said:

No idea why people got excited after one lucky win in the week. We could have shipped 4. LJ got a lot of work to do in the summer

That's the frightening part for me. It's like asking your 8 year old son, and his mates to wash your car.

Normal service resumed

Same old City

Such a missed opportunity this season

How long to wait to get back to where we were at Christmas? Any advance on ten years?

My chance to see City back in top division now all but gone

Big questions for SL.  How many decades does he need to get it right?

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

We have a Manager who panics and try’s everything and anything when a few results go against us instead of sticking to what we “thought” was his principles. But after watching us lump the ball anywhere lately you have to question what his principles are or whether he even has any.

This. So much for the “we have to keep our identity” crap. We lost that months ago. Totally different team and it’s frightening. The win vs Brum papered over the cracks -  they could have been out of sight by half time. Season over, huge chance blown and now I fear our big players will be gone. 

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

We go to Cardiff and play the Cardiff way,we go to boro and play the Cardiff way, couldn’t make this shit up 

Except it isn't necessarily the Cardiff way, is it?

They play 4-3-3. Terrible to watch in their case, but a secure base in midfield.

This is a crap version of 4-4-2.

Archived