IGNORED

Can we please now forget about the play-offs!!!

nickolas

5 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

It was slim before this game, virtually nil now. Time for LJ and co to figure out what went wrong after Xmas. He always says ‘we will learn from this’ so let’s hope so

Blame Mark Ashton, his statement in January said it all,club didn’t want it,

7 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Win at home Saturday and we could be 1 point off 6th, everyone needs to calm down it's been hell of a season

If we win our next three games and every other team don’t play theirs we could also make the play offs!!! 

I like your optimism !!

9 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Win at home Saturday and we could be 1 point off 6th, everyone needs to calm down it's been hell of a season

So bored hearing this shit.

its been one helluva first half of the season.

The second half has been shocking, poor, inept and clueless with no fight or character shown.

Forget wayward dreams of Play Offs - I’d be more concerned about next season right now

Our points tally actually better than our performances 

30 players recruited , 2 years in post to impose his ethos 

And we look a complete shambles

Likely to lose our best players to be replaced by the same personnel who have recruited Diony , Woodrow , Engvall ,, Walsh , etc etc

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Never mind we are ‘progressing’

Playoffs gone yes it was inevitable the way we have played since christmas,  im more concerned for next season atm, bereft of ideas and leadership, all i can see is a season of struggle, but suck it up everyone LJ is here for years no matter what and your paying extra for the privelege.

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

Playoffs gone yes it was inevitable the way we have played since christmas,  im more concerned for next season atm, bereft of ideas and leadership, all i can see is a season of struggle, but suck it up everyone LJ is here for years no matter what and your paying extra for the privelege.

Well we all know that, 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Forget wayward dreams of Olay Offs - I’d be more concerned about next season right now

30 players recruited , 2 years in post to impose his ethos 

And we look a complete shambles

Likely to lose our best players to be replaced by the same personnel who have recruited Diony , Woodrow , Engvall ,, Walsh , etc etc

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Never mind we are ‘progressing’

The same personnel also recruited - Baker, Diedhiou, Brownhill, Paterson, Djuric, Mags, Wright. + 2 of the players you list are on loan not permanent signings (probably because we weren't 100% sure about them).

Just now, BCFC Richard said:

The same personnel also recruited - Baker, Diedhiou, Brownhill, Paterson, Djuric, Mags, Wright. + 2 of the players you list are on loan not permanent signings (probably because we weren't 100% sure about them).

And you see all those  as good buys do you ?

If they are the ‘successes’ ...... 

Says a lot IMHO

Archived