IGNORED

Brilliant Time In Middlesbrough

City Cat

Well, I'm still here.... despite the whining on this site (many not attending the game) we've had a great time here today and have had a great reception from the locals. Consensus of opinion... Two shit teams, one marginally more shit than the other but common hatred of Cardiff. I'm proud to be here today...... headache in the morning I suspect.....:crying:

42 minutes ago, City Cat said:

Well, I'm still here.... despite the whining on this site (many not attending the game) we've had a great time here today and have had a great reception from the locals. Consensus of opinion... Two shit teams, one marginally more shit than the other but common hatred of Cardiff. I'm proud to be here today...... headache in the morning I suspect.....:crying:

Sense that Fulham’s result today will unfortunately, :sad26:see Warnock’s lot go up!!! 

Lets hope that Fulham are REALLY up for their game at Millwall next Friday :fingerscrossed:

Still lots of twist and turns to go on the next three games me thinks!!

2 hours ago, City Cat said:

fair play, what away games should be about - getting smashed with your mates! Sod the football, it's about the laughs, the trip, the banter and whatever else comes along. Enjoy! 

Archived