IGNORED

PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTE

Blagdon Mike

Player of the Year & other awards 2017/18

Voting is open to all supporters; the deadline is midnight Saturday 21st April:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017to18POY

The the top goalscorer is known of course but there are four voted awards.

You will vote for or nominate one person for each award.

Players qualifying for Young Player of the Year are –Tyreeq Bakinson, Josh Brownhill, Niclas Eliasson, Gustav Engvall, Freddie Hinds, Lloyd Kelly, Jonathan Leko, Callum O'Dowda, Zak Vyner, Liam Walsh, Cauley Woodrow.

The Champagne Moment is an incident which sticks in the mind like a thrilling save or a great goal.

I went for Tyreeq Bakinson for player of the year, Tyreeq Bakinson for young player of the year and decided to nominate Tyreeq Bakinson for Supporter of the year. He probably supports us at the moment at least...

Couldn't remember any specific Champagne moment so I just went for "Tyreeq Bakinson being Tyreeq Bakinson".

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I went for Tyreeq Bakinson for player of the year, Tyreeq Bakinson for young player of the year and decided to nominate Tyreeq Bakinson for Supporter of the year. He probably supports us at the moment at least...

Couldn't remember any specific Champagne moment so I just went for "Tyreeq Bakinson being Tyreeq Bakinson".

I’m in a queue in the bank and people were just looking at me wondering what I was laughing at. 

I wish I could like this twice. 

Only competition for Smith's goal v Man Utd is the Paterson goal v Middlesbrough at Home.  Smith picked it up on the edge of our box from a Boro free kick but then Flint was the one charging up the right wing.  After a few nice passes in the midfield Flint makes the run in behind the defence and ends up crossing it perfectly on to Paterson's foot. Sublime and ridiculous in equal measures.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/highlights-bristol-city-2-1-middlesbrough/

Genuinely one of my moments of the season.

Also went Kelly for Young Player.

17 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Ahem.

I can think of someone who has supported “Junior” 12/12 and really has a clear understanding of all aspects the game, (particularly the rules around loan players) he is also a big fan of Dionsey and before that of C-o-d-g-e-r.

I will however only believe he’s won it when it appears on the OS.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

I can think of someone who has supported “Junior” 12/12 and really has a clear understanding of all aspects the game, (particularly the rules around loan players) he is also a big fan of Dionsey and before that of Kodjia..

I'll believe it when I hear it announced over the PA in the Dolman.

23 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I can think of someone who has supported “Junior” 12/12 and really has a clear understanding of all aspects the game, (particularly the rules around loan players) he is also a big fan of Dionsey and before that of C-o-d-g-e-r.

Hopefully Mr Charisma will present the trophy.

Archived