IGNORED

PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTE

Blagdon Mike

9 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Player of the year  - Diony

Young player of the year - Gary O'Neil

Supporter - Mark Ashton ( got the right DNA)

Moment of the season - All 90 via Brentford on Easter Monday

Close the thread

It was funny the first ten times people posted the least likely winners.

• SC&T Board Members
23 hours ago, Olé said:

Just a warning that the voting categories via the link all say "2016/17".

The top goalscorer is not necessarily known. Diony could have 20 goals up his sleeve next Saturday.

Well spotted! Now corrected.

9 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

You do have a most unladylike turn of phrase sometimes, young Pegster! :blink:

I'll take that as a compliment Mr Kerr! :thumbsup:

It's a running joke in our house that I'm more "laddish" than my 6ft burly, rugby loving hubby.

He hit the jackpot when he met me... :laughcont:

6 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'll take that as a compliment Mr Kerr! :thumbsup:

It's a running joke in our house that I'm more "laddish" than my 6ft burly, rugby loving hubby.

He hit the jackpot when he met me... :laughcont:

Oooh yay! Me and him need to meet up sometime so we can go shopping, get our nails done, get our hair done, gossip about all people at our work, oooooh speaking of that have you heard that Janet and Kev are ... you know... an item? I know, I was gobsmacked too! 

(Don’t worry Peg, we will chuck you some money so you can go to the pub and have a good ol’ pub brawl) 

On 16 April 2018 at 10:07, Fordy62 said:

Given that Bobby isn’t in the young player of the year category, is this officially the day he stops being ‘Young’ Bobby Reid?

Not sure if he was exaggerating or not, but my grandad used to talk about an England cricketer of the 1960s called Peter Parfitt. Apparently commentators would refer to him as young Peter Parfitt when he was playing at 35, :laugh:.

14 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Oooh yay! Me and him need to meet up sometime so we can go shopping, get our nails done, get our hair done, gossip about all people at our work, oooooh speaking of that have you heard that Janet and Kev are ... you know... an item? I know, I was gobsmacked too! 

(Don’t worry Peg, we will chuck you some money so you can go to the pub and have a good ol’ pub brawl) 

He's painted his nails in the past and changed his hair colour so not a problemo for Mr Peg.

As for Janet and Kev, I don't want to hear about their sordid affairs. Poor Denise. She loves Kev...

Dunno about brawling but I'll take your money for a few beers. Cheers mucker!

Archived