IGNORED

Last chance to use Parson Street rail station till next season,final plea.

38 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

There are no local area planned bus replacement services on the trains this weekend.

There is only one 3pm kick in the premier league

So if you can use the train to Parson Street on saturday,it would be much appreciated.

I drive to the game, do I still have to use Parson Street?

It would be a shame to lose Parson Street on matchdays etc. BTM is a fair old walk across town. 

• Admin
49 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Am I right in thinking that my Bath to Bristol ticket will let' me go on to Parson St NTTDS ?

@weepywall The smaller stations around Bristol are different to those in London / Birmigham, as in you need to get the destination "named" rather than "London Stations"

Coming from Weston the fare is the same to Parson Street as Temple Meads so won't cost you anymore - but I what I don't know is if you buy to Parson Street but get off at Temple Meads whether you will get any problems using the barriers ? But assumedly the member of staff on the gate would use some common sense

7 hours ago, weepywall said:

Am I right in thinking that my Bath to Bristol ticket will let' me go on to Parson St NTTDS ?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

@weepywall The smaller stations around Bristol are different to those in London / Birmigham, as in you need to get the destination "named" rather than "London Stations"

Coming from Weston the fare is the same to Parson Street as Temple Meads so won't cost you anymore - but I what I don't know is if you buy to Parson Street but get off at Temple Meads whether you will get any problems using the barriers ? But assumedly the member of staff on the gate would use some common sense

you can get off and exit tm and get back in and the knights templer has made a fortune out of me.

just so you know quite chuffed having quoted two for the first time intentionally. 

Archived