IGNORED

Which game, Hull or Sheff Utd?

reddogkev

Can't decide which one to go to - can only justify paying 1 potd price.

First reaction is to go to the final game and celebrate a decent season, but then there is the worry that Sheff Utd might get a win - scrape into the top 6 - and really piss us off.

So, could go to Hull instead this Saturday, although I have a nagging fear it could be a crap game with a flat atmosphere.

Like most people, I enjoy a better atmosphere.  Which game is likely to offer the biggest / passionate crowd?

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

First reaction is to go to the final game and celebrate a decent season, but then there is the worry that Sheff Utd might get a win - scrape into the top 6 - and really piss us off.

So, could go to Hull instead this Saturday, although I have a nagging fear it could be a crap game with a flat atmosphere.

Like most people, I enjoy a better atmosphere.  Which game is likely to offer the biggest / passionate crowd?

Sheff U as they may still have a chance of the Playoffs.

Have been thinking the same as well , cant really be bothered to go to either but probably will go saturday as the weather forecast looks good and cant beat a day in the sun , few beers and football. Probably wont bother with Sheff Utd one as i will miss my weekly lie in and also parking will be worse than ever.

8 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

For either game bring your flip flops

As going by the Birmingham show last season , the players will

I’d go to the Hull game, whilst our season is still just about alive. Just incase everything goes right for us. 

Then, if Sheff Utd matters, then it will be worth finding the extra money for and if it doesn’t, then it could well be a £10/15 a ticket game, as Birmingham was last season. 

27 minutes ago, pillred said:

it might help Saturdays atmosphere if millwall lose Friday night, still a long shot but it might give the players a lift.

If Millwall lose v Fulham we have to go ball's out for the win on Saturday..

Could make for an interesting afternoon though I'm not 'holding me breath!

Taking my brother on Saturday, he was critically ill in Derriford Hospital throughout Xmas into the New Year, but he is now recovered well enough for his first visit since the rebuild. Looking forward to showing him around so getting there nice and early. :) 

There were plenty saying that it would be a crap atmosphere at the Birmingham game. But it was pretty decent by Ashton Gate standards. 
I'd go for the Hull game if I were you...while there's still a glimmer (albeit tiny) of hope.

I'd say Sheff United.

Yes I know very unlikely but still a slight chance we could nick a play off spot come kick off against them.

Even if we need to win and two teams need to drop points etc.

But more likely it will be an entertaining game if Sheff United need something, as bad as we've been of late

If we've got nothing to play for we might actually play with some freedom and effect their play off hopes.

Archived