IGNORED

LJ to West Brom?

Jacki

Interesting, and not wildly unrealistic. Could the tables have turned here and this coupled with his interview yesterday could be LJ showing the board he isn’t particularly happy with dealings in January and plans for the summer? 

Ive no substance to back this up other than what I read on here and on the club website, but playing devils advocate it would be a big turn of events.

12 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Be a strange one. Personally can't see it, if you wanna go straight up (no disrespect to him) but why LJ?

I don’t think it’ll happen but to the rest of the world beyond BS3 we are a club over achieving by some way. Hardly surprising to see him linked with bigger clubs especially in light of the publicity that the cup run generated. 

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

It would be mighty impressive to take a third upward move in his career without actually achieving anything other than 5 midtable finishes.

Hey hey hey, you forgot taking Barnsley to the JPT final

1 minute ago, AshtonPark said:

Why would you leave a job your probably never getting sacked from?

For a new job, on more money, and a massive pay day in 6 months time. Who needs stable employment then?!

5 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Why would you leave a job your probably never getting sacked from?

Hmm I don’t know, maybe the bloke has ambition or the desire to better himself, more money, bigger challenge with a traditionally much bigger club than ours. Oh and the whole never getting sacked is a myth in my mind.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I once had a girlfriend but got a bit bored of her cos she didn't quite live up to my high expectations.

It was amazing how many people thought the opposite once we broke up. Including me when I realised what was out there to take her place.

I genuinely once had a girlfriend who i thought was amazing and that we’d spend the rest of our lives together. The funny thing is everyone thought she was a right ***** but I couldn’t see it.

turned out everyone else was right.

Just now, 054123 said:

I genuinely once had a girlfriend who i thought was amazing and that we’d spend the rest of our lives together. The funny thing is everyone thought she was a right ***** but I couldn’t see it.

turned out everyone else was right.

Only once??- jeez, it happens every time with me

Archived